Replay question

I don't find Telos hard as DS... I just hate that Ithorians.. specially with the LONGGG conversations that you spend more time reading then watching the screen.

So It was refreshing speaking with humans in Telos... oh dear.. the Dark Side is to strong.. :shifty:

I think there should be LS options to disable the oponent (stasis) and get the experience.

In a few cases this may be a solution, but not in others (e.g. mercs in Ithorian compound - unless the games gives you an option to have the ruffians carted away by the TSF).

Be that as it may, I have heard that D&D Online will implement such a system. For example, if your path is blocked by a Ferocious Gizka then you get a set amount of XP for getting past it in any way you choose - cloak and sneak past, stun and run, or feed it Hanharr with peppers and wait until the beast goes looking for a quiet spot where it can throw up without a couple of nosy adventurers ogling.

(A LS Jedi using excessive Force Storm and Kill is a little 'wrong', though.  :rolleyes:" )

You know, if Force Storm is considered DS, why is Force Stun/Stasis LS? What's so LS about first stunning some guy, rendering him helpless, and then beat him to death?

A Jedi may only take another's life in self defence...but in my opinion, its just a game, your rules.

... a Ferocious Gizka ...

Would you need to take it out with a Holy Hand Grenade? If so, would that be considered DS?

Can you use the Dancing Uniform on Atton ?

First time I played the game I was a male Guardian/Weaponmaster and I laughed out loud when I first got the Dancer's Outfit and read the description of it (Usable by: Mira, HM, my character). I was somewhat disappointed when I noticed it said 'restricted to female characters' further up... :blink:"

... a Ferocious Gizka ...

Would you need to take it out with a Holy Hand Grenade? If so, would that be considered DS?

Well, if the resurrection point is beyond the ravenous obstacle then blowing yourself up mightn't be such a bad idea after all. :D I remember that in Freelancer people used to crash their ship into the nearest planet in order to return to base quickly ...

And I don't know why you need to ask about the alignment shift, even a child could work that out. If you're LS then you get a DSP for attacking yourself since you were clearly not acting in self-defense by any stretch of the imagination; if you're DS then you get an LSP for giving your life to rid the world of a bad mofo. :blink:"

As for the comment concerning kill.......

Luke utilized force choke on Gamorrean in Return of the Jedi, so I guess he's a SIth lord Now. I reccomend a Sentinel/Watchman (LS) or COnsular/SithLord (DS)

The sntinel is balanced in force and comabt, allowing him to utilize plenty of bufffs, healing abilities, and still obliterate hostiles in lightsaber/standard comabt. The DS Force Powers are extremely pwoerful. However, LS stat boosts (+3 CON. for sentinel/watchman) are betetr than the DS boosts, since stat boost provide bonuses toa variety of abilities, whilst the "direct" boosts for DS only provide bonuses for 1 ability (+50 FP if you're a DS consular/sithlord).

Just one question... do any one have try this line of play? :

I trying to do everything I can to destroy the republic and every one trying to help then... but I trying to be nice to every one traveling with me and not necessarily following the dark side... it's a very weird combination.. >_<

Any one have try this line get ?

I remember LS Silver...*reminisces*... The galaxy was a better place then.

Oh, I'm still LS... hell, I still won't play KOTOR1 as DS because I don't want to kill Carth. (...not to mention Mission, and Jolee, and... well, actually Juhani I wouldn't mind so much. She annoys me.)

I still feel a pang of guilt whenever I do DS stuff, but it does get easier with time, yes.

I think you should play KOTOR 1 as a DS character. You don't *have* to kill someone if you don't want to, right? Of course, your opinion of the characters may change through a different perspective...

I trying to do everything I can to destroy the republic and every one trying to help then... but I trying to be nice to every one traveling with me and not necessarily following the dark side... it's a very weird combination.. 

I just won the game as a DS character. I did everything evil I could in the game but I was nice to my companions in an attempt to gain high influence with them. Is that what you mean?

I remember LS Silver...*reminisces*... The galaxy was a better place then.

Oh, I'm still LS... hell, I still won't play KOTOR1 as DS because I don't want to kill Carth. (...not to mention Mission, and Jolee, and... well, actually Juhani I wouldn't mind so much. She annoys me.)

I still feel a pang of guilt whenever I do DS stuff, but it does get easier with time, yes.

I think you should play KOTOR 1 as a DS character. You don't *have* to kill someone if you don't want to, right? Of course, your opinion of the characters may change through a different perspective...

I trying to do everything I can to destroy the republic and every one trying to help then... but I trying to be nice to every one traveling with me and not necessarily following the dark side... it's a very weird combination.. 

I just won the game as a DS character. I did everything evil I could in the game but I was nice to my companions in an attempt to gain high influence with them. Is that what you mean?

Yes. :D