Replay question

I finished the game on LS once .. and I finish as Master Jedi with all the nice powers and all that...

I know that is more to the game then that... how you guys recommend to replay the game as ? :

DS?

LS but with a different class ?

What ?????

Thanks.:D

I was thinking about that weapons master class... a bit of physical battles will make a chance from the class I already play. Was cool to play with all the powers as Master Jedi... but I don't really got into many physical battles..

Thanks I will try that weapons master class.

I'd go with DS myself, because it makes the game quite a bit different... especially on Citadel Station if you choose to help Czerka instead of the Ithorians.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I will try that DS thing... I just find hard to be SO nasty to people... I'm such a good guy.... Nahhh joking.. :lol: I will try the been nasty thing next time I play.. with the weapons master class . (w00t)

I found playing DS a little difficult at first because I'm such a LS kind of gal, but it does get easier with time.

You know... once you start heading down that path... :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I found playing DS a little difficult at first because I'm such a LS kind of gal, but it does get easier with time.

You know... once you start heading down that path... :p

I find it a little tedious though.

LS = balance competing priorities (the good of many individuals and the good of the many) = lots of different scenarios to play out.

DS = act selfishly = one scenario to play.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You know... once you start heading down that path... :)

I remember LS Silver...*reminisces*... The galaxy was a better place then.

DS games do tend to be more one-sided. I think the DS options (in actions and in dialogues) are less elaborate than LS. Not that I would advise against playing DS, though.

I think it makes most sense, given the available Force powers and their alignment, to play as Weaponmaster if you're LS, and Sith Lord if you're DS. Seeing as the DS powers are mostly damage-dealing, and the LS powers are mostly stat boosters. On the other hand, no matter how you play the game you get so many Force points, you can easily use Force powers of opposing alignment. (A LS Jedi using excessive Force Storm and Kill is a little 'wrong', though. :-" )

Bottom line, any way you feel like playing the game is the right way.

EDIT: Now with spelling!

DS seems to have thrown up an interesting quest or two that didn't seem available/completable LS, though. Or it could be my unpatchable dodgy X-box version, of course... :)

(Anda's quest is only available DS... right?)

A jedi fights and kills when he has to, so as soon as those targets go red its time to kill, kill, kill.

Although i would prefer more of a penalty for using offensive DS powers while being lightside. Lightning is just pure rage, the telekinetic powers could be more justified.

You might like to consider turning DS, if for nothing else than a change in underwear. :rolleyes:

There are more frivolous reasons.

I think there should be LS options to disable the oponent (stasis) and get the experience. Maybe you would get more experience if you killed them, but that would incur a DS penalty.

That's more realistic.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I started as DS yesterday.... is normal to look half dead and without colour in your face at the start of the restoration zone? or I been a bit to OVER nasty with people ?

I done all the bad things that are possible to do in telos.

I got in the black market weapons thing.. I killed that Alien that repairs droids.. I been a traitor and delivered that guy that the TFS is looking for to the Czerka corporation... everything!!

Now I looking like a zombie and I'm sure that even that animals in the restoration zone hates me to death !!!

Maybe I over done it a bit ? :rolleyes:

Can you use the Dancing Uniform on Atton ? Sorry... 1st time I played the game and got to Narr zadar and was that funny guy looking for dancers.. I just have that disturbed image of Atton with a dancers uniform, dancing for a fat Alien... then I find out that he was looking for a woman..... I know...I'm weird... (w00t)

I remember LS Silver...*reminisces*... The galaxy was a better place then.

Oh, I'm still LS... hell, I still won't play KOTOR1 as DS because I don't want to kill Carth. (...not to mention Mission, and Jolee, and... well, actually Juhani I wouldn't mind so much. She annoys me.)

I still feel a pang of guilt whenever I do DS stuff, but it does get easier with time, yes.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------