Ebon Hawk compartments?

On Nar Shaddaa, that guy who says the Ebon Hawk is his, he mentions the hidden compartments on it, the door in the cargo area (where the food stores used to be), and one beneath the bunks in the starboard quarters... I can't seem to find this compartment, in either K1 or K2.

Any help would be appriciated.

<>< <>< Fishy Fishy ><> ><>

Compartment. The smuggling compartment in the in the hold of the Ebon Hawk in K1 is absent in K2. The one in the starboard dorm contains random loot. I never got anything particularly good out of it, but I like to do Nar Shaddaa as my first planet after Telos. I suppose if your character is at a higher level the loot will be better.

Compartment. The smuggling compartment in the in the hold of the Ebon Hawk in K1 is absent in K2. The one in the starboard dorm contains random loot. I never got anything particularly good out of it, but I like to do Nar Shaddaa as my first planet after Telos. I suppose if your character is at a higher level the loot will be better.

Perfect microcosm of K2. Missed opportunity, pointlessly shallow and buggy implementation and wasted effort.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sometimes the smuggling compartment in the starboard dorm doesn't spawn. You can find a patch that fixes that here:

http://magestrix.com/K2End/downloads.html

The patch will work even if you add it after talking to the man on Nar Shaddaa.

No sense looking for it in K1 - it's not there and never was.

Even with that patch, the hidden compartment wouldn't be accessible. I have to load the last auto-save (which is made whenever entering the Ebon Hawk) for the hidden compartment to reveal itself.