Lord of Betrayal...

Malak is stupid. Darth Traya totally owns him.

Traya

was bitch and besides you shouldnt be posting that name on this forum. She was weak and pathetic, Malak knows war,

Traya

does not she is an dillusional old woman who has her pathtic apprentices do her dirty work. At least Malak has the balls to annihilate all thsoe who oppose him, his speach is filled with hate noit cryptic words. She is Uber pathethic!

yeah, Malak was just too dumb to orchestrate that

Malak fought the mandalorian wars, any jedi that survived have much honor,

Traya

didnt even fight <_< what a pathetic jedi.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

We're talking bout the master betrayer here and not the better warrior :D

As for Malak's combat tactics(more important for a leader than brute force) I'm gonna say 1 word: Zero :D ...without the Star Forge the Republic would have kicked his sorry ass :thumbsup:

Malak is awesome -- he's got battle scars are awesome tattoos on his head! He blows up planets and hires people to do his servant work.

Kreia

just kinda says "Oh hell I'll do it myself". She doesn't blow anything up, she loses a hand, and manipulates. At least Malak relies on his strength.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Malak is awesome -- he's got battle scars are awesome tattoos on his head! He blows up planets and hires people to do his servant work.

Kreia

just kinda says "Oh hell I'll do it myself". She doesn't blow anything up, she loses a hand, and manipulates. At least Malak relies on his strength.

Traya

manipulates those around her; betraying them as and when it suits her acording to her agenda. Malak was not subtle, he just burnt Revan as all Sith do their masters as part of their normal rite of passage (or die trying).

She also betrayed Jedi and Sith before during and after the Mandalorian Wars, and she was herself betrayed (which seemed to be significant to the whole "Queen of Betrayal" growth) -- including Revan.

Malak was just a garden variety psychopath.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well all that Malak did was atack his master while he was in trouble...not a great betrayer :-"

Kreia on the other hand betrayed the Jedi,the Sith and the Exile :thumbsup:

Uh... didn't Malak betray the Jedi by joining the search for the Star Maps?

Kreia

Traya

manipulates those around her; betraying them as and when it suits her acording to her agenda. Malak was not subtle, he just burnt Revan as all Sith do their masters as part of their normal rite of passage (or die trying).

She also betrayed Jedi and Sith before during and after the Mandalorian Wars, and she was herself betrayed (which seemed to be significant to the whole "Queen of Betrayal" growth) -- including Revan.

Totally agree with metadigital.Malak got nothing special,despite the fact he has no jaw.He just betray Revan in a most critical moment cause he knew if he had face him he would have lost eventually.Furthermore,Kreia is way more powerful than him,and at least she knows how to manipulate others,and she had great padawans like Revan and Exile,while Malak got dumb psychopath Bandon. :thumbsup:

Kreia

Traya

Totally agree with metadigital.Malak got nothing special,despite the fact he has no jaw.He just betray Revan in a most critical moment cause he knew if he had face him he would have lost eventually.Furthermore,Kreia is way more powerful than him,and at least she knows how to manipulate others,and she had great padawans like Revan and Exile,while Malak got dumb psychopath Bandon. :)

Malak is not stupid at all

Darth Traya is not so good with swordfighting only with Force powers

while Malak is an Excellent swordfighter and he had a WHOLE Sith Fleet under his command

Darth Traya is more like Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine)

She tries to Corrupt others hiding in the shadows and strikes like a backstabber assasin and prefers not to fight

She is not a real fighter, most like a powerfull force user

Traya

was bitch and besides you shouldnt be posting that name on this forum. She was weak and pathetic, Malak knows war,

Traya

does not she is an dillusional old woman who has her pathtic apprentices do her dirty work. At least Malak has the balls to annihilate all thsoe who oppose him, his speach is filled with hate noit cryptic words. She is Uber pathethic!

Kirrotu and Sophy are KOTOR Female fans

maybe metadigital too :)"

do not talk to them so bad about

Darth Traya

you will hurt their gender and their feelings :)

The Exile won Darth Traya

at the end of KOTOR2

Traya tried to manipulate him and did not succeed

but at the end he wins her and decide his fate

didn't' he??

Who says that Malak could not do the same...

The Exile won Darth Traya [spoilers]at the end of KOTOR2[/spoilers]

didn't' he??

Kreia loved the Exile because (s)he had the power to bring the end of the force :thumbsup:

That is all...

Malak was just an overgrown bully...

The Exile won Darth Traya [spoilers]at the end of KOTOR2[/spoilers]

didn't' he??

Kreia loved the Exile because (s)he had the power to bring the end of the force :)

That is all...

Malak was just an overgrown bully...

A Sith that loves??

From when a user of a Dark side knows what love is :thumbsup:

She\he betrays him and hides in Malachor 5 knowing that he will come for her while Darth Sion would be there to kick his a$$

And even if Darth Sion does not succeed he will use him as her new apprentice or else destroy him

There is no love

she\he just try to manipulate matters and she FAILS at the end

No I belive she really loved him(her)..for me Kreia is neither Jedi nor Sith :)

She loved what (s)he was ...the possible destroyer of what she considered her "tormentor" -the force :thumbsup:

1)

But Darth Trya allies again with Darth Sion at the end of Kotor 2 so she was not so neutral at the end didn't she?....she also states to SION that she was expecting the Exile to come at Malachor 5

When the Exile is fighting Darth Sion,

The Exile(The Player) says to convice him that Darth Trya tries to manipulate him and that she used him as a Dark puppet for her own agenda and breaks his will to become valnable

2)

The Exile Wins Darth Trya at the end of the game with one way or another

Malak was a older member of the Jedi order from The Exile according one of the sequences of the game

So he was probably more powerfull Force user and a higher rank from the Exile

During the Mandalorian wars Malak with Revan were the leaders of the Republic Fleet that attack the Mandalorians and conviced his less fellow jedi (and the Exile with others) to attack the Mandalorians

If Malak was more powerfull and a older higher ranked jedi\Sith

from the Exile (i already say what he does at the endof Kotor2)

according the story and if Malak still lived what makes you think that he will not had chances against Darth Trya

Not really.. Kreia's main goals on Malachor was to train the Exile :) ...that was what she wanted...she knew that he would need to defeat Sion and her to gain enough power for the final battle against the true sith.

But there is still a posibility(and I would love it) that K3 will have an altenative ending finishing with the end of the Force...with 3 Sith Lords defeated Exile would be extreamly powerful and his unique ability makes him way stronger than any other character in the games.. :)

Well why would Kreia defeat Malak...well she has her Exile puppet :D

Exile is more than a mach for Malak (mainly because of the events on Malachor 5)..Kreia doesn't need to fight to win she makes her puppets do anything for her :thumbsup:

Just back-tracking a bit, about Darth Traya and the Madalorian War;

If she wasn't in the war, why does Vrook say at the end; "You (Kreia)! We thought you had died in the Mandalorian war!"

Sorry to go back to that, because its always puzzled me, and as it was brought up earlier, I thought I'd pose the question.

Kreia

was easily a greater master of betrayals than Malak. The art of betrayal is to time it so as to get yourself in the best possible position for you. This requires forethought. In looking for the Star Maps and defying the Jedi Council, he wasn't so much betraying the Jedi as just following Revan. Like a "bitch" as some people would have it. When he betrayed Revan, he actually left himself in a very bad position- it was the height of a war which, with Bastilla's help, was beginning to turn against the Sith. So he got rid of Revan when the Sith most needed him/her, to use his keen tactical mind to counter Bastilla's battle meditation. This meant he had to go about the time consuming business of turning Bastilla to the Dark Side. Not only this, but he fractured the Sith into those who beleived that he was the rightful Sith Lord, and those who weren't so sure. As a result, he needed to order summary executions to stop this rift- a complete waste of troops. He wasn't a betrayer at all, he was a "bitch" with ideas above his station- an opportunist with all the forethought of a rabbit on a motorway.

Darth Traya

, on the other hand, had it all planned from the beginning, and got what she wanted at the end :thumbsup:. Go figure.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

The Exile won Darth Traya

at the end of KOTOR2

Traya tried to manipulate him and did not succeed

but at the end he wins her and decide his fate

didn't' he??

... maybe you only think the Exile decides her fate; maybe that's exactly what she wants you to think ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Kreia

Traya

Totally agree with metadigital.Malak got nothing special,despite the fact he has no jaw.He just betray Revan in a most critical moment cause he knew if he had face him he would have lost eventually.Furthermore,Kreia is way more powerful than him,and at least she knows how to manipulate others,and she had great padawans like Revan and Exile,while Malak got dumb psychopath Bandon. :lol:

Malak is not stupid at all

Darth Traya is not so good with swordfighting only with Force powers

while Malak is an Excellent swordfighter and he had a WHOLE Sith Fleet under his command

Darth Traya is more like Darth Sidious (Emperor Palpatine)

She tries to Corrupt others hiding in the shadows and strikes like a backstabber assasin and prefers not to fight

She is not a real fighter, most like a powerfull force user

Traya

Traya

Kirrotu and Sophy are KOTOR Female fans

maybe metadigital too :-"

do not talk to them so bad about

Darth Traya

you will hurt their gender and their feelings :)

I'm not really a KOTOR female fan..I just think Malak is pathetic. :)

Malek is just a cardboard-cutout, shallow, pantomime villain; a charicature of evil so easily identified as "the bad guy" for all the young members of the audience (and those in the cheap seats).

Kreia represents a deeper, more complex character: the concept of bad (being "less than good") versus evil and the insidious qualities of negligence and the perversion of good intentions for self-interest.

There just wasn't any backup to the concept; the nakedness was more suited to a plastic bad guy, like Malak.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT