It depends on who you want to gain influence with :thumbsup:

But for combat i'd go with:

LS: Kreia\Handmaien ( or Disciple if your Female)<>T3(great with blasters,great stats,many upgrade)

DS: Pretty much the same :D

You should try out different combinations tho :rolleyes:

If you are sentinel you can go through without any group mambers.

If you are guardian you need a tech guy (bao-dur or t3-m4) and a good force user (kreia is the best).

If you are consular you also need a tech guy (bao-dur or t3-m4) and somebody that can deal/take damage (handmaiden, disciple, hanhhar, Visas or even mandalore).

If you are just looking for fun stick with HK-47.

ps: Baley, ai dreptate, nimic nu e real

ps: Baley, ai dreptate, nimic nu e real

:D Romanian invasion :rolleyes:

Hmm da s-ar putea sa am dreptate :) ...cu toate ca rareori am :">

I'd go with T3 tho...he simply has better skills then Bao and he's an excelent suport character...just give him some blaster and party time...if only HK had skills as good :thumbsup:

"Mira has A rocket launcher what does Handmaiden have ? "

Heh. This should be obvious. Between her B00BIES and lightsabre; Mira is no match for Handmaiden. Mira is a crybaby.

"Father...what father?"

Did ya learn her background? Mira has been a **** for years. First her father, then she serviced a pack of wild Mandolariains,a nd then had a fling with the wookiee, and now she throws herself on the PC - male or female!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Mira has A rocket launcher what does Handmaiden have  ? "

Heh. This should be obvious. Between her B00BIES and lightsabre; Mira is no match for Handmaiden. Mira is a crybaby.

Mira's boobies are just as nice and she also has a lightsaber...+ she actually has nicer lines :(

"Father...what father?"

Did ya learn her background? Mira has been a **** for years. First her father, then she serviced  a pack of wild Mandolariains,a nd then had a fling with the wookiee, and now she throws herself on the PC - male or female!

Oh yes Volo you are right...tho Wookies resent Humans thanks to Czerka and would never engage in sexual relationships with humans..

I can't rember her father :">

As for the Mandalorians....there seem to be no females so they're all gay :rolleyes:

They can always clone themselves...or perhaps they're females and males...

Who knows ...especially in those armours :ph34r:

AS for the thread:

Just choose your favourite characters...combat is easy and you can bash anything :rolleyes:

The game is fairly well designed in this regard, in that there's no clear advantage to taking one character over another. Even balancing your party isn't vitally important, as so much of the combat is easy. I guess the best thing to do is vary, taking different NPCs to different places. Then play again, and vary again.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I liked going through with a melee main character, and HK-47 and Mandalore both using fully upgraded Repeating Blaster Rifles (Crippling Scope Mark III, Pure Rylath Energy Cell, and Mandalorian Chamber Mark III). They can lay the hurt down, especially once they get +10 damage from the final Precise Shot.

As for female Mandalorians: They exist. When you play through as a female, the miners still hypothosize that you are a Mandalorian. So either the developers are clueless (which may very well be the case because the conversation is about you being at Malachor V, and there are no female Mandalorian warriors...), or... Yeah.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

There are mandalorian females, Mira is a mandalorian, besides, being mandalorian dosen't mean you belong to the mandalorian species. Mandalorians, echani, correllians, what have you, are all human, it's just the places they inhabit that are different.

I don't use Kreia that much but for a melee exile, she's a must, the perfect cleric character that can cast all the buffs you yourself don't have time to cast because the fights are over too quick. Mira or Atton are good tech jedi, I usually bring one of them along, but I prefer Mira, nothing like a jedi with a rocket launcher, and when I found out she can fire standard grenades with her armband, I went nuts :)

Kreia is very useful if you need force support obviously.

I usually specialize Mira in guns.She was insanely powerful with her blasers in my last game.

Handmaiden and Atton are equally as good.

So basically ranged/jedi support=kreia/mira

melee support=atton/handmaiden

But honestly if you characters become jedi it doesn't really matter.

The only characters I would never consider taking with me are the droids and disciple(I just wish I could cut him in half).

I usually keep Kriea around and try to rotate around the rest of the characters for the first part of the game. I guess my favorites would be Bao-Dur and Visas, for you don't have to worry about holding back levels with her until you can turn her. Melee wise Handmaiden was good, but arming Madalore with a pair of Gammorean cleavers was very effective .

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

A lot seems to depend on how the game plays out. I've had one or two where Bao and Atton were so good all Exile had to do was sit back and watch. In others, they could barely lift a lightsaber, let alone swing it and hit something. Same with Visas--sometimes she's superpowerful on support, and sometimes lame. Mandalore is good ranged or melee. Mira as Jedi seemed useless until I made her support and let her keep her blasters. Handmaiden is just okay, pretty average as Jedi or melee. But none of the droids have ever left the ship. I didn't need them; the machinery noises are annoying, and it's too much of a pain to keep switching to heal them up, because Force Heal doesn't work.

Kreia and Atton are most powerful team. Kreia has insane stats, give her melee finesse and dueling and watch her carve people . The force chain means your Exile can wear heavy armor and Kreia can hit speed and you get both benefits. Have Kreia throw a horror/insanity attack and watch Atton with his scoundrel bonuses scythe them down. The combo of Kreia and her powerful wisdom bonuses with Atton's scoundrel means your exile will have litttle to do.

Yeah..but still remeber T3... if level-uped well no one can match his skill with 2 zabrak guns :)

You need T3 cause he can do almost everything..he also has superb defense and he was ever even barely scratched :-

Whenever he met with the HK50s he took them down,no problema at all :thumbsup:

Wait, Canderous isn't a girl?!?? :thumbsup:  I would say Mira and Hk-47!  And I don't think Bao has ever left my ship except when the game makes me take him.

Candyman certainly likes wearing women's underwear, that's for sure, especially for Mical in their rendezvous in the medical suite ...

Bao Dur has that neat arm and good bare-handed combat skills. His voice acting (until the endgame) is so repugnant that I have to skip through anything he says, though.

Kreia is excellent support with finesse and her obnoxiously high wisdom stat; though I agree I would rather have Handmaiden.

Visas is too much like Glenn Close (before she boils the bunny, in Fatal Attraction) to be a fun character.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT