Visas Lightsaber?

Is it possible to get Visas lightsaber on the xboxversion.  If so how?  Does it have any special features and where do u find the silver chrystal? thnx  :rolleyes:

Nope it brakes when you fight her...We've go a cheat for it on the PC...but on The XBOX there's probably no way of getting it :thumbsup:

If you've already constructed your own lightsaber before meeting her, you do get her complete lightsaber. However, there's no particular reason to do this, and it probably won't happen in the normal run of the game.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If you've already constructed your own lightsaber before meeting her, you do get her complete lightsaber.  However, there's no particular reason to do this, and it probably won't happen in the normal run of the game.

Is there anything special about the blade?

If you've already constructed your own lightsaber before meeting her, you do get her complete lightsaber.  However, there's no particular reason to do this, and it probably won't happen in the normal run of the game.

Is there anything special about the blade?

Not that I could see, that's why I don't see any reason to twist the way you play the game in order to achieve this. I mean, I'm sure there are some people who play the game normally and just don't happen to meet Visas before they build their lightsaber, but the only time it happened for me I was specifically working for it, and there turned out to be no real point.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Okay, it doesn't say "Visas' Lightsaber" or anything. It acts like any other lightsaber you get from somebody who you would normally get a piece of your lightsaber from (that is to say, it will randomly be a "Lightsaber" or a "Double-bladed Lightsaber" or a "Short Lightsaber" with nothing special about it).

So yes, it is upgradable and such.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Wow, you guys really are missing something. If you take Visas' lightsaber on the ebon hawk and change the color of the crystal, you should spawn yourself a new lightsaber. Hopefully this helps... :wacko:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Oddly, Visas appeared before I made it to Dantooine (where my last part lay), she didn't drop a lightsaber (despite her dialogue complaining that I broke it)... later, I went to Bao-Dur asking if I had all the parts yet, and though I was yet missing the lens, he said I did, and I got myself a lightsaber from that. Weird.

<>< <>< Fishy Fishy ><> ><>

OK, let's clear things up a bit.

1) Yes, there is an item that is specifically Visas' lightsaber. It's only available via KSE or other editors.

2) Visas' lightsaber isn't anything special. It's only usable by her, and nobody else. It's also non-upgradeable.

3) After you beat Visas, you get a lightsaber part if you don't have all of the parts, or a complete lightsaber, which can be either single bladed, double bladed, or short single bladed. This is not the same thing as Visas' lightsaber.

If you haven't built your lightsaber yet, Visas' 1st lightsaber is destroyed and you gain a primary component to build your first.

If you already have built yourself a lightsaber, you get a random lightsaber secondary to defeating Visas. Make a save game right before entering the Ebon Hawk and confronting Visas so you have a close reload game point just in case you don't like the lightsaber type the randomize engine stuck in your inventory.

Neither Bastila's Lightsaber or Visas's lightsaber exist. Visas's lightsaber is lsightly mor epowerful than a standard saber, i believe. She only uses it during your intial combat, though (afterwards you "break" it).

There is a Visas Marr lightsaber and it can be gotten via KSE :ermm: :

Well it's nothing special ..just a little better tham a normal one and it's not even upgradeble :thumbsup: ..the blade can only be used by her tho :(