Misty Eyed Movie Moments

jaguars4ever

Did Keanu say "woah!" or "dude!" in that film? and did he have this :rolleyes: expression on his face?

I know this is going to be hard to believe, but... no!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, by now you should know how the world of computing works- everyone is a guy until proven otherwise.

In moments I will change to a new and amazing avatar to more thouroughly bring out my masculinity.

:( Castro...you changed it to Castro :rolleyes::(:blink::blink::rolleyes:

Way to go...I like it :)

Crap movie then :)

I hope you're not expecting me to stand up and DEFEND Sweet November. I may have cried, but it doesn't mean it wasn't the cheesiest movie I've ever seen.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I was tricked into watching The Notebook by my friends... but I have to admit that I definitely had tears in my eyes, as it was tragically funny. :) I was near hysterical towards the end and as a result my friends didn't talk to me for days... :)"

I also cried (from genuine sadness this time) when Teb (I think that was his name) died in Galaxy Quest, which is one of the best films ever by the way, and Alan Rickman's character says, "By Grabthar's hammer...you shall be avenged" :) *tear*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Galaxy Quest, which is one of the best films ever by the way

There's a statement I never thought I'd hear... (or see)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I don't remember crying, but I definitely died a little bit during Gummo after those kids huffed that paint thinner or gas, and when to that guy who pimped his retarded sister out. I'm not sure but didn't the director commit suicide after making that film?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Neg. Harmony Korine is alive and well in the process of directing music videos.

(new avatar again)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Maybe it was one of the actors then

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Cool thread.

I'm not really emotional so I've never cried watching a movie. The only time I cried while viewing some form of entertainment, is when Big Dan and Little Ann die at the end of Where the Red Fern Grows.

I had grown so attached to those two dogs while reading the book that tears just came to my eyes.

As for movies, the Terminator 2 ending is indeed moving. When Rocky says, "I love you" at the end of Rocky 1, that was beautiful too. The best 'I love you' ever.

How about when Darth Vader dies in the arms of Luke. Finally redeemed, finally forgiving himself in the love he sees in Luke's eyes. The imperial march slowly fading away... I love that scene.

Hmm, lets see...

The charge at the end of The Last Samuri.

The part near the end in Enemy at the Gates when all the people are fleeing the city and pinning notes for loved ones left behind.

The Thin Red Line.

Most of you will know those, seeing as they're western. It's usually war that makes me emotional...don't know why.

I haven't read through this thread yet, but I can pretty much guarantee nobody has brought up "A Little Princess" (1995 version) yet. :) When she finds her father and his memory comes back... Every time. It's at the point that I start crying before the scene even happens because I know it's coming up.

There's this 80s French movie from Quebec called "La guerre des tuques", and which was later translated to "The Dog Who Stopped The War".

Now that made me bawl.

(The dog dies. Sorry to ruin the ending.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Did anyone watch the movie Once Were Warriors? I saw that movie at a theatre and by the midpoint of the movie, the entire audience was crying (uhm.. except me, of course). When the end scene was played out, the audience was no longer crying, they were bawling, hulking and sniffing. It was insane. Luckily for me, I concentrated on watching the ceiling instead of the actual movie..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm often a bit teary eyed during sad film moments. I don't tend to full out cry at films often, but I do cry from time to time. I'm basicly a big wimp. Can't help it, you know.

Anyhow:

In Millenium Man when Little Miss dies.

In The Return of the King when Aragorn says to the Hobbits, "My friends, you bow for no one."

In the Passion of the Christ when Jesus says, "My God, My God, why have you forgotten me?"

I cried because of Titanic, but that was before, during, and after it stole three hours of my life. I mostly thought Titanic was creepy, what with the old lady having sex with a guy once and then acting as if the long life and family she had with some other fellow, nameless in the film, didn't mean a damned thing. She should have thrown herself in the ocean and left the jewelry to her family, or an orphanage.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!