Misty Eyed Movie Moments

jaguars4ever

Yes, fellow friends and n00bs, it's time to admit your shame! Which movie moments made you cry that is.

*looks over shoulder to check no one's looking*

O.K I'll go first:

• When Optimus died in Transformers the Movie, I cried. :'(
  • When Arnie was "terminated" in T2, I cried. :'(
  • When Maximus died in Gladiator, I cried. :'(
  • When Gandalf "died" in Fellowship, I nearly cried...even though I knew he really didn't die. :devil:

Now when you've finished pointing and laughing at the jagi, how 'bout you folks share your "just some dust in the eye" moment.

manthing2.jpg

• When Catwoman 'dies' in the Batman episode "scat that cat"(Batman cried too)
  • When the nasty children just leave the witch in the castle in Ewoks
  • When Ching gets her arm ripped off and gets punched right through the abdomen in Xian dai hao xia zhuan
  • When Wolverine kills the innocent Lady Deathstrike in Xmen2
  • When poor poor Babe, Haji and Varla get brutally killed in Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

there's more but they all tend to invovle the needless death of a poor innocent female villain 8)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Now when you've finished pointing and laughing at the jagi, how 'bout you folks share your "just some dust in the eye" moment.

Hold on, I'm not done yet.

fa-nelson.gif

I don't think that any movies made me cry. Bambi perhaps, but I was just a little kid back then...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

When Wolverine kills the innocent Lady Deathstrike in Xmen2

She cried tears of adamantium!! In a way it was not so bad because wolvie set her free from the mind control

He COULD have just immobilized her some way until the effects of the serum wore off... but NOOOOO SIR! he had to stab her with his steel fallos and squirt her full of adamantium

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well done... we've managed to given into innuendo before the end of the first page... Congratulations boys 8)

Launch

P.S. I also cried when I saw The Little Mermaid... oh that beautiful rainbow...

*sobs*

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Houston 500

*puts hands on ears* LALALALALALA Im not hearing anything!

When Butterfree leaved Ash in Pokemon

When Wilson "died" in Cast Away

When I saw that Samara didn't kill the mother of Aiden in the Ring 2

When I saw Gigli(so bad it makes me cry)

8)

No really I cry in movies like Moulin Rouge,Sweet November,The Green Mile,or others movies like that,at least if they're not too cheezy for my tastes.

Bit off topic but after reading the kaftan topic i cannot belive that i missed the bukkake reference! especially with it being an asian actress and all 8)

Back on topic: When the drunk dad pilot gave his life to destroy the alien ship in Indepence Day. That was a lump in the throat moment :'(

I cried when Hulk Hogan's character the Ripper beat up Zeus in No Holds Barred movie to save his daughter or sister or house or whatever.

The way he ripped his shirt off and looked at the camera with those blood shot eyes and said,"Remember to take your vitamins, and pray, and stay off drugs" still makes me cry

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How could I forget to mention this?! :)

I cried at the end of Akira, when Kaneda sees Tetsuo's and Yamagata's "ghosts" ride off on their bikes into the distance... 8)

So sad *sobs wildly*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Not to mention the fact it wasn't just a female villain...but the voice actress of Visas! :)

Ahem...Picnic of Love. You know the drill, Kaftan. 8)

Oh, dont get me started on that.. ah what the hell...

THE KILLED VISAS DAMNIT! *rage* AND THEY DID IT AGAIN IN CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE!!!

deathstrike-full.jpg

Ode to the unfairly murdered female villains portraied by Kelly Hu (click to listen)

I was watering my rose garden and you walked by my place

I almost ran up to you in a lustful, unsensitive haste

I almost cried cause I acted so insensitive

But I wanted you to know about the feather-soft warmth I could give

I respect your feelings

I respect your gender

I respect your existence

I'll always be tender

Cause I respect your feelings

As a woman and a human

I'll be the gardener of our bouquet of love

A flower-wielding soldier with the grace of a dove

I'll love you all, heart, mind and soul, I'd never think of anything cheap

I'll read you some of my poems before you go to sleep

I respect your feelings

I respect your gender

I respect your existence

I'll always be tender

As a woman and a human

Not to mention the fact it wasn't just a female villain...but the voice actress of Visas! :)

Ahem...Picnic of Love. You know the drill, Kaftan. 8)

Oh, dont get me started on that.. ah what the hell...

THE KILLED VISAS DAMNIT! *rage* AND THEY DID IT AGAIN IN CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE!!!

deathstrike-full.jpg

Ode to the unfairly murdered female villains portraied by Kelly Hu

I was watering my rose garden and you walked by my place

I almost ran up to you in a lustful, unsensitive haste

I almost cried cause I acted so insensitive

But I wanted you to know about the feather-soft warmth I could give

I respect your feelings

I respect your gender

I respect your existence

I'll always be tender

As a woman and a human