New Non-Spoiler, Non-Fanboy Ep3 Review

DemonKing

I don't know about the screaming fanboy thing Flatus. I guess usually the problem is that I don't go to movies unless I'm a little , ahem, out of it, and all the hooting and hollering seems distracring.

It reminds me of going to the premiere for ROTK. One guy in the theatre screamed at everyone to keep quiet thoughout the whole movie. When the village scene with Sam and his wife started the whole theatre let out this huge sigh as if to say " wrap it up already' and this guy totally went off. I don't know what that story has to do with anything but I'd just though I'd share... ;)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Here in Norway, the film has received very good reviews in the papers, actually. Particularly for a Star Wars movie, I haven't seen anything below a 4/6 rating, and quite a lot of 5s.

I am seeing the movie tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it, too.

Well, now Ive booked my tickets, Saturday at 6. Several days after the premiere! Im not a nerd, see?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, now Ive booked my tickets, Saturday at 6. Several days after the premiere! Im not a nerd, see?

Booked your tickets?

Are there so many people wanting them?

I've never had any problems with the previous and I went on the day of the premiere....

Must be diferent in Sweden. :(

Its how we do it here in efficient Sweden. Book it on the internet, choose seating and everything, then go to the theatre and insert your card in a machine and you've got your tickets. That way, we make sure we only have to suffer minimal contact with other human beings. :D

...well, that and last time I went unbooked, I got a place on the far right side in the front row. I strained my neck real bad.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah..there are no ticket seats in Romania anymore...

Anyone seats where he wishes :cool:

WHy thats just!! ...Anarchy! Chaos!! UNCIVILISED!!! Dont tell me you dont have numbered seats on trains either?

FLatrus> nerd.

WHy thats just!! ...Anarchy! Chaos!! UNCIVILISED!!! Dont tell me you dont have numbered seats on trains either?

Nah they kept the train seats :)

And it's preatty civilised in the cinemas..we just sit where we want...

It's great as long as you're there early for the best seats...

Tho I mostly go to cheap cinemas with 10-20 people max :cool:

Well, I prefer arriving 5min before the film starts, buy popcorn and calmly go to the seat I booked dead center and just the perfect distance for the screen, and just enjoy the film. No waiting, ques, no desperate bargaining for seats, no arguments, just the film.

If the cinema is empty apart from you, and you choose not to sit in the correct seats on your ticket, will someone come and move you? This has happened to me, though it was a concert, not a movie.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

well i had to book for ep 3 to make sure that my friends and i got decent seats. the advantage of my theatre of choice is that it has a digital projector one of the best thx set ups in the uk and a good chance one of the stars will turn up to introduce the show.

For the brits - guess wher i am watching it.

Only on the train, it was idiotic:

-Sir, this is a firstclass wagon. Please move to the next one.

-But the wagons are all the same, what does it matter where i sit?

-Sir you have a regular class ticket, please move.

-You're just moving me so all the twits here who've paid twice the price for absolutely nothing will feel better about themsleves, arent you?

-...... please move, sir.

That really doesn't matter when you go to a place with 10 people..good seats are guaranteed :cool:

I might even waite till it reaches these cinemas :(

Baley, not only are you too young to go to "those cinemas" but they tend to show "special" films. Films that regular cinemas dont show, and vice versa. Sometimes the title may sound similar to the real film but its not the same. There is no hardcore anal sex in the real Planet of the Apes for an example

Baley, not only are you too young to go to "those cinemas" but they tend to show "special" films. Films that regular cinemas dont show, and vice versa. Sometimes the title may sound similar to the real film but its not the same. There is no hardcore anal sex in the real Planet of the Apes for an example

And raincoats are always a dead giveaway... :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well there's only one of "those cinemas" and I haven't been able to find it :">

And I go to cinemas with broken chairs and stuff like that...they're 5 times cheaper....

..cause I'm mostly broke....

Damn Romanian economy :'(

Hey Flatus,

I'm guessing that you're going to see it at Warner Bros West End... am I right?

DL

P.S. I won't be able to see Episode 3 until June 1st, so you all are bigger geeks than me :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Baley your lack of funds has little to do with the economy and more to do with the fact that you are a kid still at school and therefoe no job.

Yes it does..you see here in Romania we get paid for going to school...but the sums are horriblly small thanks to the economy...

I hate it...

I'm going to see the flick in exactly one week, best freaking tickets in the biggest cinema in Scandinavia located in the heart of Copenhagen... but still, it's a whole seven day wait when it's seats like these. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.