I found Mission's brother!!

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been posted else where but here we go anyways!

On Onderon in the Western Market is a merchant who has a military guard on him to keep him inline. Well the voice of that guy was the voice of Mission's Brother in KOTOR1. I only wish you expose him as Griff in disguise and then 1: Get the money he owed Revan 2: Kill him for the pure fun of it.!

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been posted else where but here we go anyways!

On Onderon in the Western Market is a merchant who has a military guard on him to keep him inline. Well the voice of that guy was the voice of Mission's Brother in KOTOR1.

I knew that guy reminded of something...heh, they even made his character just as desperate.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Hi,

I was thinking of starting a WE HATE GRIFF/GEG CLUB! LOL

I wish they had put a encounter with Griff in Sith Lords woulda been for fun all of us that want revenge on that money grubbin little tail wigglin punk. But i'm not bitter!

And this is comin from a 99% of the time LS player LOL! Just think if i was a Darksider! MuuuuHahahahahahahahahah! :lol:

An encounter with Griff wouldn't have made sense unless Mission was with you as an NPC. If you play Revan in Kotor 3, he might resurface. Maybe after fleeing Czerka he made it to the Outer Rim, and was captured by the amassing Gizka army.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think it would've been a nice random touch to run into Griff by himself, maybe at that same spot. He could try to cheat you, no doubt do a very poor job, and then you'd have the DS option of killing him on the spot (or LS, help him out).

Just a thought.

I found Gadon Thek!! He's Captain Riiken...and I think someone else too. I found Davik's head: it's the evil guy who wants a Starport Visas on Onderon next to the children and their mother.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

You know, Odis (Refugee Quad / Nar Shaddaa) and Suulru (Koonda / Dantooine) are brothers.

When you make two savegames and you listen to both voices you recognize it. They both share the same face as well. Odis and Suulru are definitely brothers. Sure of it.

Master Vandar lives!