Incredulous fanart

Are we giving it one more go, people? And staying within the SW realm and out of reach from the meanie this time?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is a feeble attempt at resuscitation of M.Tim and Baley's fanart threads.

To start it off, here is Exile, running into a force shield barrier, due to the limited visibility of the Force Focusing Visor. (Ironic, isn't it?)

post-12900-1115272904_thumb.jpg

For those of you unfamiliar with my art - it's supposed to look that bad! It is my personal style. ;)

Darth Inc. :p"

Yay! A new fanart thread that should hopefully continue the hard work of Master's and Baley's threads!

Awesome pic Darth Incredulous, my character walked/ran into walls many times and she also had a habit of doing an about turn in the middle of the street... :">

Keep drawing, your work is great! I'm so glad I/fangirl pushed you into drawing and posting your stuff! Yay for me! :lol:

Launch o:)

P.S. You're right Baley, your thread isn't dead, just moved :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hey, sorry to spam, but that was my 200th post! (w00t)

:lol:o:) I need to get my life back... :(

Meh, that takes too much effort, back to the boards :cool:

Launch

P.S. Yes, Baley, I am indeed in the house :D

i'm back :cool: ! nice pic but why not add a Bao'Dur snickering :D omg my follower babe is lvl2 "you've just cleared too leave Peragus...habitat area o:) I guess 1 spoiler is in order too celebrate a new thread here we go :lol: from the battle of Serroco feut. Master Kavar "the handsome devil" :(

Yay Master's back! *fangirl cheerleading dance*

Great pic! All those little Jedi in the background are so cute!

With these pictures you are really spoiling us...

Launch

P.S. I apologise for my pathetic Ferrero Rochet joke :">

Yes, I would love to be in your pic... Maybe I could be in a scene with Carth... o:)

Baley's my agent, but he's gone to school now so you probably won't be able to get hold of him right now... :lol:

Launch :(

Yes, I would love to be in your pic... Maybe I could be in a scene with Carth... :(

Baley's my agent, but he's gone to school now so you probably won't be able to get hold of him right now...  :lol:

Launch  :)

he's prolly figuring out how too play it

Lou: Well gee i know she's a hottie but it's NOT the tittle character after all, Baley! NOT the tittle character!

Baley:Y'know class starts in 5mins lezz just get too it shall we..it's the climactic scene of battle wich leads too the last 2-3 uns She loves Carth, Carth is married at this point o:) can she take it? Yes!!

Lou:Ok how much a cut u want!?

Baley:50k

Lou:30k

Baley:Done! "DL walks in" 'who's that'? No one get back too ur uni.

That was seriously awesome Master :D

So funny, so clever :huh:

You've totally outdone yourself again... :devil:

That was just the cheering up I needed after writing that stupid essay of mine... thank you :shifty: Loved the little Carth cameo *fangirl squeal* :lol:

Launch ;)

P.S. I use far too many smilies

P.P.S. Can't wait to see your other work, keep it coming...

That was seriously awesome Master  :D

So funny, so clever  :shifty:

P.S. I use far too many smilies

P.P.S. Can't wait to see your other work, keep it coming...

u mean in my posts or in my pics? ;):lol: cuss pure smileys in a pic means a move/mood of a character :) in here it's just cussa the talks we've had "shuts up" :devil::huh: OH i got it sorry :">

Edited by Mandalore Tim

Ok, I feel like this thread has been somewhat neglected of late, so I'll post some of my old pics on here to give it a little momentary attention...

Launch :p

P.S. Here's my usual standard disclaimer, apologising for crappiness as most of these pics were done in either a rush or a sleep like state and of course without any creative talent whatsoever...

P.P.S. Most of these pics won't make any sense as they've been completely taken out context so if you really care enough to understand the reason for most of these pics see Baley's FanArt thread in the Way Off Topic section, but I strongly reccommend you don't ;):-

P.P.P.S. That is a lot of pics and still not all that I've done... Damn! I must have been really bored or procrastinating really hard!

post-11849-1115558715_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115558902_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115558934_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115558959_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115558972_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115558987_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115559007_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115559050_thumb.jpg

post-11849-1115559063_thumb.jpg

unless someome's been on a carthology trip :lol:" i'd say not. Dls are nice it's just a lazy week as said :cat: U've previewd my K3 ;) v0.93 tell me ..u think i should clean it done or go straight too work on "Saving JK Ryan?" :) btw :p luv ur pics especially the Candyman'n Baley un :luck: here are a few more fresh oldies & doodles