Everyone would suffer the same fate under the Jedi Foebose beater of @ss

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes. The Mandalorians made it clear that they wanted a fight, and if the Republic had done nothing, they would have kept on slaughtering millions and destroying worlds, confident that eventually that they would provoke a response. Pacifism could not have worked, because the Mandalorians would never truly have believed that the Republic would not eventually respond to their provocation. Fighting back would have been the least worst option.

Unless, of course, the Jedi Council had sent you off to find the legendary Artifact of War-Stopping, probably involving collecting four parts of a key from across the galaxy, and so on, because that always works better.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Yes.  The Mandalorians made it clear that they wanted a fight, and if the Republic had done nothing, they would have kept on slaughtering millions and destroying worlds, confident that eventually that they would provoke a response.  Pacifism could not have worked, because the Mandalorians would never truly have believed that the Republic would not eventually respond to their provocation.  Fighting back would have been the least worst option.

Unless, of course, the Jedi Council had sent you off to find the legendary Artifact of War-Stopping, probably involving collecting four parts of a key from across the galaxy, and so on, because that always works better.

It's allllll for the wookies. :cool:

I wouldn't. I would have been off on my own, training, trying to be as attuned to the force as possible.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If you were a jedi in the time of kotor would you follow Revan to war. I would top protect republic and i would accept being exiled. because in my heart i knew i did the right thing and that all that matter to me.

I would have to reply to your question with another.

From the cave in Korriban in KotoR2, we know that Malak has a whiny **** Dastardly / Dr. Evil voice. He's like the anti-inspiration.

If he asked you to go disobey the Jedi Council and fight the Mandalorians, would you?

I would follow her. And that's saying something, because I'm about as threatening and bloodlusty as a fluffy marshmallow. (And NOT a fluffy marshmallow of DOOM, either. Just a plain fluffy marshmallow without machine guns or other assorted weapons.)

It was the right thing to do. A Jedi's life is sacrifice. Sacrifice is the antithesis of sitting on your ass meditating while the Mandalorians slaughter people by the MILLIONS. The MILLIONS.

I think some of the Council were just too attached to their Padawans to want to send them out into the world, overprotective and Jedi-centric and parental. Some were afraid. And some really wanted to figure things out before acting. But all of them, regardless, were blind.

Of course. What's the point of benig a Jedi when you can't use your Force powers for anything? I'd go just to see what a saber can really do in action!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Yeah, the Jedi Order is just as corrupt as the Sith.  Atleast the Sith use there power.  The Jedi train to become powerful, and then wait and watch when millions are being slaughtered.

Exactly. They're like "Meditate you must, gain Force you will..." and then what's it good for? You get sent on 'missions' just cause that lazyass council can't do it themselves.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

to answer both questions, yes id follow revan (to war with the mandalorians, and then afterward id continue following him/her), no i wouldnt follow malak, he always seemed like too much of a bitch, even in kotor 1

If you were a jedi in the time of kotor would you follow Revan to war. I would top protect republic and i would accept being exiled. because in my heart i knew i did the right thing and that all that matter to me.

everyone would like to think that, but remember, only 1 jedi came back, the exile, and that was because he had lost touch with the force, anyone who went would continue following revan most likely

to answer both questions, yes id follow revan (to war with the mandalorians, and then afterward id continue following him/her), no i wouldnt follow malak, he always seemed like too much of a bitch, even in kotor 1

everyone would like to think that, but remember, only 1 jedi came back, the exile, and that was because he had lost touch with the force, anyone who went would continue following revan most likely

i think your right. but i would try to resist the dark side. i think exile was the only pne to return. i believe the jedi on nar shaddaa was the one who said it. but now i think on it i might of contiune to fight jedi deserved what they got. all accept one who name shouldn't mention ;)

hell yes!! He is smart and DS (usually very rare)! The guy had a bright future from the very beginning and i would have seen that. I would certainly have an agenda of my own, though.

I would go to fight but not follow a specific individual. All this talk of "I would follow Revan and not Malak" is weak people.... You should decide on the action for yourself not blindly follow.

And I would figh against the Republic afterwards...