Little help pls..

Okay..see, I've gotten till Telos polar area (u knoe, the one where you'd have to fight 3 HKs) after I killed them and finished the handmaiden convo, I went to talk to her half-sister and she mention something like Atton having Echani skill. So I decide to talk to him..instead I get a Cheat node..2 cheat nodes to be exact:

1. Jump convo with Atris

2.Continue Kreia convo

I tried each one (saving and loading to see which one's better). 1. one was okay..2. tho, was diff. I thought after clicking that would likely cause me to chat with Kreia..unfortunately, after trying to speak with her, her dialogue seem to skip itself and return back to normal gameplay!!! I tried again and again and its still the same..what can I do??Pls help, is anyone getting this bug too?

Funny thing tho: companoins (Atton & Kreia) were there standing near the secret base's door at the time and did not follow me around like they should?

Okay..see, I've gotten till Telos polar area (u knoe, the one where you'd have to fight 3 HKs) after I killed them and finished the handmaiden convo, I went to talk to her half-sister and she mention something like Atton having Echani skill. So I decide to talk to him..instead I get a Cheat node..2 cheat nodes to be exact:

1. Jump convo with Atris

2.Continue Kreia convo

I tried each one (saving and loading to see which one's better). 1. one was okay..2. tho, was diff. I thought after clicking that would likely cause me to chat with Kreia..unfortunately, after trying to speak with her, her dialogue seem to skip itself and return back to normal gameplay!!! I tried again and again and its still the same..what can I do??Pls help, is anyone getting this bug too?

Funny thing tho: companoins (Atton & Kreia) were there standing near the secret base's door at the time and did not follow me around like they should?

It's a bug. You surrendered to Handmaiden when she first confronted you when you entered the Telos Academy. You get a lightside point, but your conversation ends there.

Reload from a game before then, and do something like ask her who she is instead of surrendering right off of the bat. You'll find the game works a lot better after that. ;)

Okay now I'm really bugged* Those Q&A interns shoulda been sacked long ago..

My female LS Revan is being referred to as a male DS!

(I found this out after Kreia begin talking about Revan with handmaiden at the academy entrance and when t3 showed the exile trial on the ebon hawk)

Now they'd just messed-up the game for good!

So is there a fix for this?

My best guess is well; there is none?