Lineage 2 vs WOW

Which one is the better one  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the better one

• WOW
    • Lineage 2

I haven't actuall played WoW, but have several friends who are.

With the input from them + reviews +forum reading....I'd say Guild Wars too. :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I really think that the original poster (Carth Vader) should widen his horizons a little and take a long, hard look at Guild Wars. It seems those who've played it are awed by it, and it's also gotten some pretty sweet reviews.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I really think that the original poster (Carth Vader) should widen his horizons a little and take a long, hard look at Guild Wars. It seems those who've played it are awed by it, and it's also gotten some pretty sweet reviews.

I have looked at Guild Wars and it's more of a CORPG which isn't what i'm looking for right now.

I asked a friend of mine who plays WoW and tried out GW how he feels about the latter game. His response was that Guild wars seems like a pale copy compared to WoW.

A word of warning tho, any mp game is good if you're in the right crowd. Playing mmos alone is.. boring.

About WOW, do the patches auto download or are they manual download?

It is supposed to be fully automatic, but apparently this system doesn't work for a lot of people. Therefore, a lot (if not all) of the patches released are also released as stand-alone packages. So "Both" I think answers your question.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What is the max height for dwarves in WOW?

If you want control over the appearance of your character, WoW might not be for you.

You cannot control height at all. You can only switch between pre-made faces, hair, hair colour and skin colour.

I liked City of Heroes for quite a while. Part of the problem was that it got a bit tedious. Really, though, I had a lot of fun when I could play regularly and had an active super group. When my spare time departed, the game just didn't seem interesting. Five minutes here and there is not enough to get into any session.

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!