poltitical forum

Revan_2005

UK CLOSED: No paladins required

Damn you,there'a always need for Paladins o:)

I wanna go to the UK or Canada...or somewhere else just not here :huh:

Canada Rawks. Though you might want to wait a while before coming here. Chances are we'll have a Conservative government in the next election because Canadians don't know how to vote(most people here vote against who they want to lose rather than for who they want to win, even if it means putting someone worse into power), so you'll probably want to wait till the election after that when they get voted out for trying to make Canada more like the US when most people here want it to be more like Europe and less like the US.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Bucharest not a nice place to be?  o:)

Well..I don't like it anymore...I'd rather live in another city at least like :Timisoara :huh:

Tho Canada seems nicer :)

Chances are we'll have a Conservative government in the next election because Canadians don't know how to vote(most people here vote against who they want to lose rather than for who they want to win, even if it means putting someone worse into power),

Yeah..I know...the same thing has happend here since 1989 :(

Is that a certainty can't the ones in power still win?

Bucharest is getting uglier and uglier by the day :thumbsup:

Trash on the streets...boring school...at least I have some great net cafes :)

As for Timisoara let's just say that our western cities tend to be cleaner and not over-populated :)

Bucharest not a nice place to be?  :geek:

Well..I don't like it anymore...I'd rather live in another city at least like :Timisoara :shifty:

Tho Canada seems nicer :)

Chances are we'll have a Conservative government in the next election because Canadians don't know how to vote(most people here vote against who they want to lose rather than for who they want to win, even if it means putting someone worse into power),

Yeah..I know...the same thing has happend here since 1989 :(

Is that a certainty can't the ones in power still win?

Well its not a certainty. The Conservatives are going to bring up a confidence vote when the federal budget comes up for a vote. The Liberals recently made an alliance with the NDP, but they need the support of all 3 independant MPs to get a tie, which would then be broken by the Speaker of the House, who is a Liberal and would likely vote in favor of the government. So far they have the support of 2 of the independants (former Liberals) but the 3rd is on the fence(Former Conservatve) and is apparently going to vote based on his constituents wishes. If the conservatives win then we go to an election, if not, we keep going with this government. Right now the Liberals and Conservatives are pretty much neck and neck at the polls, but the scandal the liberals are in are slowly eating away at their support.

I just vote NDP because I believe in their policies. They'll never rise to power though.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Bucharest is getting uglier and uglier by the day :rolleyes:

As for Timisoara let's just say that our western cities tend to be cleaner and not over-populated :)

Hmmm. May I suggest Prague or Edinburgh for nice internet cafes, clean streets and thriving night life?

Bucharest is getting uglier and uglier by the day :rolleyes:

Hmmm. May I suggest Prague or Edinburgh for nice internet cafes, clean streets and thriving night life?

No, you may not! Edinburgh sucks, Baley, don't go there. It is a place full of...full of...well, full of people from Edinburgh! I mean, one person from Edinburgh is bad enough, but a whole city of them? It's too horrible a thought to imagine.

No, no, if you want nice internet cafes, moderately tidy streets, and thriving night life (that during the day doubles as pond life), come to Glasgow. we're sMiles Better than Edinburgh!

:)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

we're sMiles Better than Edinburgh!

:p

Rangers, Celtic, Rugby or none of the above?

Rugby, mostly.

On that note, a joke:

Rab MacTavish is in Glasgow Sherrif Court after being arrested when he ran over two people from Edinburgh. The Magistrate Enters the court, and says to him:

"Mr. MacTavish, it might be in your best interests to tell us the truth about hwat happened that evening."

"Ach, yer honour, ah didna dae anythin'!"

"Come on, Mr. MacTavish," says the Magistrate, "You can do better than that. The Truth, please."

"Awright, awright. I wis drivin' doon Great Western Road when all o' a sudden, these two men run oot in frontie ma car! I couldna stop them!"

"That's a little better, Mr. MacTavish. A little closer to the truth, now."

"Fine, fine, ah wis drivin back frae the pub after watching us get a drubbin aff Edinburgh at the Rugby, when ah see these two Edinbuggers walkin alang the street. An' ah thought 'Right ya bampots, ahm gonnae get ye fer that!', so I plow right intae one frae behind, an he goes right through ma windshield, shatterin it! Ah chased the ither wan, but he wis too quick, and got away."

"That sounds like the truth," says the Magistrate, "All right, we'll charge one with Breaking and Entering, and the other for Leaving the Scene of a Crime!"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Ahh rivalry jokes. We got one here in BC about Quebec.

A guy from BC and a Quebecer are walking along the beach and they find a lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out at says

Genie: "I will grant you each one wish"

Quebecer: "A wish eh? Well I wish Quebec was surrounded by an inpenatrable wall 100 feet high and 20 feet thick!"

Genie: "Done! What is your wish?"

Guy from BC: "So that wall... 100 feet high?"

Genie: "Yes."

Guy from BC: "20 feet thick?"

Guy from BC: "Completely inpenatrable?"

Guy from BC: "Fill it with water."

Devastatorsig.jpg

i live in america.and if u ask me the liberals over here suck!.

Yeah those damn liberals. If it wasn't for them you'd still have slavery! And no social security! Or Public schools! I mean, America is just better off without them.

Devastatorsig.jpg

confederates and ku klux klan were liberals wernt they?

Err...no. They were democrats, but way back when the Democrats were conservatives, and the Republicans proto-Libertarians. Then later on, the Democrats became Liberals, the Republicans became Conservatives, and the Libertarians became the Libertarians. All the great presidents pre-1900 were pro-seperation of church and state and didn't introduce things like social security or ban narcotics. Sorry, they're ours. :)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!