Master Vandar

What happened to Master Vandar  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What happened to Master Vandar

• Master Vandar is still alive
    • Master Vandar died during the battle for the Star Forge (Revan DS)
    • Master Vandar was killed on Katarr (Vrook said so)

On my last game I set Revan as Female DS and at the rebuilt Jedi Enclave Vrook mentioned that Vandar died on Katarr which surprised me because:

A) When you first talked to Vrook on Dantooine he mentioned Zhar and Dorak but never Vandar

B) Vandars / Dodonna's ship was destroyed when Bastila used her Battle Meditation against the Republic when Revan went DS. Vandar may have used an escape pod though and stranded on the Unknown World.

But do Vrook, Zez Kai Ell and Kavar actually know anything about who went to Katarr? I mean, they also thought that Atris went to Katarr. And they also thought that Kreia had died during the Mandalorian Wars. How ignorant.

Master Vandar lives!

I was LS Male, with an LS Male Revan. Vandar Died on Katarr proid. AOnly Atris is left. EVryone else is dead. (Atris is dead too if you killed her). Everyone other than Vrook, Zex-kie-ell-whatever, Kavar, Atris, and Master Vash. Sion kills Vash on Korriban, and either you or aKreia (depeding on your pervious choices) kill Vrook, Whatever-his-name-is, and Kavar. Vandar attended the concalve on Kattar, and so thus he's dead, like the planet itself.

I was LS Male, with an LS Male Revan. Vandar Died on Katarr proid. AOnly Atris is left. EVryone else is dead. (Atris is dead too if you killed her). Everyone other than Vrook, Zex-kie-ell-whatever, Kavar, Atris, and Master Vash. Sion kills Vash on Korriban, and either you or aKreia (depeding on your pervious choices) kill Vrook, Whatever-his-name-is, and Kavar. Vandar attended the concalve on Kattar, and so thus he's dead, like the planet itself.

Personaly I hope to see dark side Vandar! Dark lords unight!

:-

Vandar attended the concalve on Kattar, and so thus he's dead, like the planet itself.

But as with everything that is Star Wars, we never saw him die, and thus can't be certain he is dead. :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm not so sure Yoda died of natural causes, i mean could even a jedi master withstand so much whining from luke?

Yoda and Obi-Wan got cursed with having to deal with two whiners from the same family.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yoda could see into the future.  Why do you think his ears were so erect all the time?

And why did he wear such baggy robes? And why did he ride Luke like a saddle on a horse during Luke's "training"? I think the final fight of with Sidious drove Yoda to the horny side of the Force.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yoda could see into the future.  Why do you think his ears were so erect all the time?

And why did he wear such baggy robes? And why did he ride Luke like a saddle on a horse during Luke's "training"? I think the final fight of with Sidious drove Yoda to the horny side of the Force.

ok back on topic.

I think Vandar survived the starforge (Ds) and the incident at Katar..

There has to be jedi left right? There has to be someone to rebuild the jedi order, there has to be someone who trains the next main chararcter in the Kotor Seris...

I don't think Master Vandar is dead at all, he could be possibly be raising Raven's child (the story has progressed 5 years so we wouldn't of known if Raven and Bastila got it on).

If not raising Raven's child, he probably went Atris's route and created his own academy.

Indeed back on topic *ahem*

My guess is Vandar is taking the Atris route, as you said, and started a new academy. Perhaps he belives the Jedi Masters to be dead, so he does not look for them. I hope little V didn't die. He was by far the best Master since old Ben Kenobi.

1169782506.gif

I've never once heard Vrook talk about any of the Jedi Masters from Kotor 1, I was very disappointed. How do you get him to talk about them. I've done this every way so far except for DS female.

Never heard a thing like that.

And I think Nihilus or Sion would have indeed gone after Vandar if still alive. He couldn't have been hiding on a strong DS aura planet like Yoda, or Nihilus probably would have taken it to sustain himself.

I believe Vandar is dead. I disliked all of the masters from Kotor 1. They should have sent an experienced master like who is somewhat like Kreia with him so he wouldn't have had the chance of doing something insane or dark when he discovered the truth. More jedi arrogance to think he wouldn't. *sigh*

Say what you want, but I hink putting Bastila on the mission with Revan was waaaaaaaaaaay better then putting some ugly old scow with Revan. Bastila is pure Jedi Hotness. :D

1169782506.gif

Died at the end of KOTOR 1 ds. and if ls then he died as they said in kotor 2

Wrong!

As I said, When you set Revan as DS. Vrook still tells you that Vandar died on Katarr.

And about Vandar training Revans child. That's a good one. I think Revan is female and the father of her son/daughter we play in Kotor III is MALAK!!!!

How about that!

Master Vandar lives!