i hope i didnt mess up too bad

ok, first i went to onderon and when i went to meet the jedi a fight broke out and he said he would contact me later. well as i was waiting those turrerts went off and mandolore said to go back to ebon hawk. journal entry came up so i did. now i cant get back in. did i mess completely up? and now i am on the planet where u get mira and i have let the exile back and that one dude shocked her and now i am T3 and i am at the warehouse and im stuck at the code i need to enter. i cant get it at all. The one where yu have to turn counter clockwise and all that to open the door. I have talked to everyone and i cant figure it out. i am just lost. im sorry for the long post but i just need to know if i messed up bad on the first one and how do i get past this code thingie?? thank you so much. ive been trying to figure this out for a while.

You didn't screw it up ...yo'll go back there later..when you're summoned

Oh and for the code....:

3 E 1 D must become 1 E 7 T

L 7 T 3 ---------------- 3 L 3 D

1. Turn center counterclockwise.

2. Turn left counterclockwise.

3. Turn right clockwise.

:rolleyes:

Oh and for the code....:

3. Turn right clockwise.

:rolleyes:

thank you so much. i have just spent forever trying to figure this out. very much appreciated.

Looking again at this puzzle, I've just noticed it seems to use the same letters and numbers that are most commonly used in this 'leet' (?) code that some people use on this forum. Is there a hidden message in the puzzle?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I had problems with this, too, when I first started playing. However, after playing the game a couple of times...I sometimes just 'bash' or Destory the console. You don't get any experiance points, but it is an alternative option to the advice people have said above.

Oh and for the code....:

3. Turn right clockwise.

:blink:

I also discovered after a few games through that you can bash the panel and bam,door opens.