Enterprise

Darth Flatus

I don't usually watch it probably have only seen about 5 episodes.

However i watched the second part of the mirror universe story and i was wondering if that is the usual theme tune or they changed it just for this story arc to reflect the history of the mirro universe.

Either way its better than the cheesy ballad they had before.

I like how they used the old sound effects on the kirk era ship - by having everything dark they also managed to make it look less plasticky.

Other points: Mirror hoshi is way hotter than the regular one and i much prefer t'pol looking like a sexy space elf than someone who cuts their own hair... with a pudding bowl over their head.

No, the theme is exclusive to those two episodes, and yes, it's much better than the regular one. The intro sequence is one of the great points of those episodes.

The TOS sound effects suck IMO, but that's just me. I can't stand TOS.

Something I don't understand is why the hairstyles are better in the mirror universe. T'pol and Hoshi's are an example, but most are changed for the better. And those are some sexy female starfleet member suits.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.