ONDERON - Sky Ramp - Stuck!

Hi,

I seems to be stuck on Onderon - Sky Ramp (I'm on the quest to save Queen Talia); it's the second force field I can't seems to be able to pass through it. I tried using T3 with mine to blast the force field but I can't seems to be able to do it. A message pops up when I try to attack the force field with a melee weapon that I should use Bao-Dur but the game won't allow me to change NPCs right now...

Any options ? thanks for your help

Well there are two "towers" on the higher level, barraks and turret tower. The barraks has only workbench in it. Turret Tower has a terminal. I was able to use the turret to attack some enemy fighters. I think I was able to disable one force field with the Terminal (I don't rember exactly) but now the terminal only has two options:

1. [Compter] Access other systems.

2. Logout.

If I choose 1. I get the following message from the system "All secondary systems disabled by remote admin" and then I'm back to the main meny.

Now what o:)

"Two towers"... Lord of the Rings memories...

Alright, I'll try to help you but I'm no good at these things so please bear with me. I seem to remember just bashing the thing or using my lightsaber...but I'm sure you've already tried that.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Hm, yeah control thingy... but the Sky Ramp... God I love that level... or portion of a level...

urban warfare,lots of tiny soldiers,dual lightsabers...four words: "Hail To The King."

I could just picture a DS exile going up the hill to the guys sticking the flag in the hill(cannot remember what they named that event) and shoving a lightsaber through his gut right before he plants the flag.

I tried using T3 with mine to blast the force field but I can't seems to be able to do it. A message pops up when I try to attack the force field with a melee weapon that I should use Bao-Dur but the game won't allow me to change NPCs right now...

I seem to remember just bashing the thing or using my lightsaber...but I'm sure you've already tried that.

He didn't seem to have said anything about using a lightsaber, maybe he doesn't have one yet?

Okay, now that I've thought about it, it's just not possible that you don't have a lightsaber on Onderon.

I had difficulty at the second force field on the sky ramp too. I worked out that you must use the light-sabre first.

If you use any other weapon, it becomes an impenetrable barrier with the message about using Bao-Dur (who obviously isn't in your party if you are having a problem) For example, I started by placing a "door" frag mine and that was useless, then it became impenetrable.

So, if you are having problems here, you should try going to a previous save and then when it is time to confront the barrier use your lightsabre first (it actually comes up with those words in the choices presented).

It goes with one hit then. My guess it was a bug that they partly fixed.

I had difficulty at the second force field on the sky ramp too. I worked out that you must use the light-sabre first.

If you use any other weapon, it becomes an impenetrable barrier with the message about using Bao-Dur (who obviously isn't in your party if you are having a problem) For example, I started by placing a "door" frag mine and that was useless, then it became impenetrable.

So, if you are having problems here, you should try going to a previous save and then when it is time to confront the barrier use your lightsabre first (it actually comes up with those words in the choices presented).

It goes with one hit then. My guess it was a bug that they partly fixed.

Well that's what happened to me; there is an NPC soldier there that tried to break the barrier with a sword and that's probably causing me trouble. I tried breaking the force field with my lightsaber as well as mines (T3) but it didn't work and I got that message about using Bao-Dur. I do have a save before the whole mission so I have decided to replace T3 with Bao-Dur hopefully I should be on my way.

Thanks everyone for your input...

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...

Just had the exact same issue. It is about the forcefield being struck by stupid onderron soldiers. Heres the fix:

1: Get right up on the shield. between it and any friendly soldiers trying to hit it.
2: Save your game.
3: Load that save.
4: The game will reset the barrier, and all NPCs will be non-active for about 3 seconds. 
5: Attack the barrier as soon as possible! IF you can get your attack on it before the friendly npc takes a shot, you can knock it down.

Just repeat this until you get it. You will get it eventually. Its about beating that soldier to the punch.

(I know this was Necro'd. Other players may see this in the future and see this solution. Sorry. Just thought I would share so nobody reloads an old save and wastes time or just gives up!!!)
(May the force be with you!)

• 4 years later...
On 7/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, ashrubel said:

Just had the exact same issue. It is about the forcefield being struck by stupid onderron soldiers. Heres the fix:

1: Get right up on the shield. between it and any friendly soldiers trying to hit it.
2: Save your game.
3: Load that save.
4: The game will reset the barrier, and all NPCs will be non-active for about 3 seconds. 
5: Attack the barrier as soon as possible! IF you can get your attack on it before the friendly npc takes a shot, you can knock it down.

Just repeat this until you get it. You will get it eventually. Its about beating that soldier to the punch.

(I know this was Necro'd. Other players may see this in the future and see this solution. Sorry. Just thought I would share so nobody reloads an old save and wastes time or just gives up!!!)
(May the force be with you!)

Thanks for the help man