im confused

what is this revan exile business? I wanted to play it as revan. i think im an exile because when i left telos, carth came on to talk to that one dude and he said something about an exile. i dont want to be that. LOL. i suppose i have to start over. How do i chose revan? i was l/s revan in kotor 1. I just want to continue that way. thank you. and any help would be appreciated.

what is this revan exile business? I wanted to play it as revan. i think im an exile because when i left telos, carth came on to talk to that one dude and he said something about an exile. i dont want to be that. LOL. i suppose i have to start over. How do i chose revan? i was l/s revan in kotor 1. I just want to continue that way. thank you. and any help would be appreciated.

I feel your pain....

I just.... don't.... quite.... understand it.... :p

Maybe someone, someday will come out with a mod that will allow you be Revan in a new version of KoTOR 2. :-

Hey people, leave the kid alone! There's nothing wrong with liking Carth (fangirl sigh) :-

DL

P.S. You should've realised that you couldn't play Revan though, so that's a little silly :p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Heres the deal. You are the Exile. Banished from the Jedi Order for following Revan during the Mandalorian Wars. You have returned after Kreia and T3-M4 rescued you from the Harbinger when it was seiged by the Sith. You eventually get to the point you are. And so you ask where Revan is. Revan is missing. Lost, out in the Galaxy seeking truth.

Heres the deal. You are the Exile. Banished from the Jedi Order for following Revan during the Mandalorian Wars. You have returned after Kreia and T3-M4 rescued you from the Harbinger when it was seiged by the Sith. You eventually get to the point you are. And so you ask where Revan is. Revan is missing. Lost, out in the Galaxy seeking truth.

Ah, but who is the Exile? Who is Revan? Do any of us really know who we are? Aren't we all, deep down, lost?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ah, but who is the Exile? Who is Revan? Do any of us really know who we are? Aren't we all, deep down, lost?

And the plot thickens.... It will all be answered in (drum roll)....

'KoTOR3: Return Of The Gizka" When you learn that the Force was actually created by the Gizka and that the Exile was once Revan and Revan used to work for an intergalactic circus training Gizka so that he could become an all powerful Sith Lord. But all of this was forgotten when he became the Exile before he became Revan that would eventually become the Exile again..... (deep breath)

>_< What did I just do?

There's a special cheat that lets you play the game as Revan, all you need to do is have KoTOR 1 installed, then open up a DOS prompt and type "format c:" and press enter, this will let you access this special function.

..although you should have a clear undesrtanding of DOS commands before attmepting this operation :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There is a special secret trick to play K2 as Revan ...

Create a new character and give him the name "Revan" o:):(

It works .... its just strange that all the people are talking about you in the third person. They say you are seeking the truth in the unknown regions .... maybe a bug! >_<

There is a special secret trick to play K2 as Revan ... 

Create a new character and give him the name "Revan"  o:)  :(

It works .... its just strange that all the people are talking about you in the third person. They say you are seeking the truth in the unknown regions .... maybe a bug!  >_<

LOL! :D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The format:c-thingie was funny in the past only when it worked, which oddly happened quite often. Noobies were a lot more gullible back then,. Now they're just fanboi

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

As a proportion of people who use computers, the amount of ppl who would be gullible enough to format their hard drive is higher than you would expect.

Classic example of ubern00bs is using the cd tray as somewhere to put their drinks.

A friend of mine worked in IT support once and his examples were:

Someone complained that their computer was running a bit slow, my friend advised cleaning the desktop the complainee took that to mean tidy up their actual desk.

While recommending a shut down and restart my friend told the person to switch on the tower. The person's reply was "Tower? oh i though that was a heater to warm my feet."

In some other support request my friend told the person needing help to close all windows and so the person got up from their desk and shut all the windows to the office.

I solemnly swear that the above is all true to the best of my knowledge, i kid you not.