Message from carth

How do I get the message from carth after the ravager?? I can't remember if this has been posted before so bear with me please. I have played through the game four times and havent been able to get that last conversation with carth. How do I get it? If someone else knows, please infrom me.

IMO its not worth replaying the whole game just to see that convo

I thought it was. :D But then I'm a fangirl... I also was going to play again anyway. It was just an added bonus.
Revan doesn't have to be female...
No, it'll just be a different convo. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Silver: meh meh meh i love atton/carth :)

Me:sarcastic remark making light of you fangirliness

Wow, you're just not trying anymore, are you? :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

There are easier targets such as this one

Hahaha! Yes, I think that wins stunning thread of the week.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I thought it was worth it too. I just like seeing Carth :huh:

Yeah... as much as I'm an Atton fangirl, I was still all "Awwww... Carth... and Revan... and...." *gush* :blink:

(yes, I realize I'm just opening myself up for ridicule from Darth Flatus :D )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

You know you love it!!

TBH i dont mind carth so much he just seems like a good dude. I almost felt a pang of regret when i killed him.

Thats what is missing from K2 the opportunity to turn on your characters. In k1 when first encountering dark bastila with jolee and juhani trying to keep Revan from turning DS i almost had second thoughts. Again same with the mission and zaalbar bit. I kept reloading and playing teh same part over and over to see if it kept the same effect.

You know you love it!!

*hangs head*

Yes.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Nah, Bastila just doesn't show up if you say Revan was female... I guess cause... well, why would she? She's not the one in love with Revan (well, except for in that one fanfic I was reading the other night... :ermm: ), Carth is.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well, i did see Bastila, and i specified a female LS Revan. Though, she just appears when the scene ends, and you see the room where Carth and the Exile meet from outside the building, through the glass.

Should i assume Bastila says something if you chose a male LS Revan?

What the...? Okay, I've seen that scene like 2 or 3 times already with LSF Revan, both on Xbox and PC, and I do NOT recall seeing Bastila at all.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I never saw Bastila either, I was beginning to think I had done something wrong in the game... :ermm:

Oh, and about whether you see Bastila if you set Revan to be LSM, sorry can't help you. For some reason, I always set Revan to be LSF, regardless of the alignment of my Exile... :) :">

Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If you set Revan as Lightside male, you do see Bastila after the Ravager. She only says a few lines and you don't get to respond to her, as this takes place after you have left the room that Carth was in.

AFAIK this scene does not happen if Revan is set to female or darkside.

AFAIK this scene does not happen if Revan is set to female or darkside.

Ok, cause I was gonna say...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------