Every 1 a Jedi?

I was thinking the same thing,Flatus,wookies are just as intelligent as a human,well,most of them are anyway,the only difference is that they are less of technology and more of nature,whereas we are more technology than nature.and besides,I'd be using a lightsaber with that wookie strength whether I was a jedi r not. :ph34r: (w00t) :p" :blink:

Wookies just aren't force sensitive :blink:

There's only 3 jedi in your party in K1. OK -> 4 if you count yourself aswell.

In the second Kotor you don't have to train anyone to become a Jedi. If you think there's too many jedi then leave only Visas and Kreia (the ones who start as Jedi).

So you got 2 plus yourself only as Jedi and the rest as warriors/mechanics :)

I still think that wookies could be jedi.

i can't really fathom wookies having the intelligence and inner calmness needed to use the force

Ya, Wookies are pretty dumb.

Probably nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with the fact that Wookies tend to be ... temperamental. I can't really see them getting into the whole 'there is no passion, there is peace' kind of thing...

(And yes, I know I probably quoted that wrong)

Hello.

I must say that in my life time no games have inspired me like the two KOTORs have.The two KOTORs are the only games so far in my life time that have really inspired me.they are also the only games that I would come back to months down the track (maybe even years) to re-play again.now in years to come say two or 3 years in the future when the Xbox is put away in eveyones cup boards possibly (I ain't saying this is going to happen) and all the next generation gaming consoles come out I will probably still go back to my Xbox and play the two KOTORs and that how much KOTOR has changed my life mainly thanks to Bioware and Obsidian. :blink:

now how many games can you think of that you will go back and re-play in say 5 years time? when the next-gen consoles have all the raves and hypes?

But wookies do have skills with technology they are not a primitive race. As for their temperament that would be changed if taught by a jedi from an early age.

Bastila yuo say that the games have inspired you, may i ask in what way and to do what?

Hello.

I must say that in my life time no games have inspired me like the two KOTORs have.The two KOTORs are the only games so far in my life time that have really inspired me.they are also the only games that I would come back to months down the track (maybe even years) to re-play again.now in years to come say two or 3 years in the future when the Xbox is put away in eveyones cup boards possibly (I ain't saying this is going to happen) and all the next generation gaming consoles come out I will probably still go back to my Xbox and play the two KOTORs and that how much KOTOR has changed my life mainly thanks to Bioware and Obsidian. :lol:

You...uh....might want to get outside once in a while....perhaps... :ermm::p :ph34r:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hello.

I must say that in my life time no games have inspired me like the two KOTORs have.The two KOTORs are the only games so far in my life time that have really inspired me.they are also the only games that I would come back to months down the track (maybe even years) to re-play again.now in years to come say two or 3 years in the future when the Xbox is put away in eveyones cup boards possibly (I ain't saying this is going to happen) and all the next generation gaming consoles come out I will probably still go back to my Xbox and play the two KOTORs and that how much KOTOR has changed my life mainly thanks to Bioware and Obsidian. :)

You...uh....might want to get outside once in a while....perhaps... :):ermm: :ph34r:

i have been out side lol :lol:

Hello.

I must say that in my life time no games have inspired me like the two KOTORs have.The two KOTORs are the only games so far in my life time that have really inspired me.they are also the only games that I would come back to months down the track (maybe even years) to re-play again.now in years to come say two or 3 years in the future when the Xbox is put away in eveyones cup boards possibly (I ain't saying this is going to happen) and all the next generation gaming consoles come out I will probably still go back to my Xbox and play the two KOTORs and that how much KOTOR has changed my life mainly thanks to Bioware and Obsidian. :)

You...uh....might want to get outside once in a while....perhaps... :):ermm: :ph34r:

i have been out side lol :lol:

Day pass?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

*tumble weed going past*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Why the hell do you need to be a jedi to utilize a lightsaber. In my opinion, you should be able to accquire a lightsaber if your are not a jedi, but theer would be level and skill requireemnts and you couldn't get a very high-lever profieciny. Also, I think all Kotors should have main chararcters as jedi. I would like to see a Kotor in which if you wheer evil you could control an entire fleet or faction, or if you where good be on the jedi council. Also, Jedi and the Force are really the only things that make SW stand out. I also agree with the bizzare turn of events in Jk. How does recovering a lightsaber make you a Jedi? You don't even recieve training! And I believe that the NPC sentinels are ill-balalnced. Sentinels can become very versatile and powerfu if you properly balance them.

there is a limit to human physical attributes so yes one could improve but soon they would come to a point where they could improve no more. Imagine wielding a lightsabre to be much more difficult.

Ok put it this way a jedi needs superhuman speed, strength, agility and awareness, jedis gain these attributes through the force.

So why can Kyle Katarn imemedailty weild a lightsaber like an expert in JK even though he lacks any jdei training whatsoever and randomly accquired the lightsabere from an old droid? And what about Luke, he has no force powers? And why are consulars so weak at lightsaber combat then, they have the strongest link to the force.

luke and katarn - force sensitive implies they can tap into the ability to wield a lightsaber. For the sake of a game they gave kyle instant force powers.

consulars dont necessarily use the force to aid their physical attacks. in any case they are still able to wield it, just not as a good as a guardian

If lightsabers were real, you could hand one to me and I could cut the crap out of pretty much anyone (who isn't a jedi and doesn't have a lightsaber). It's not like I'm an uber swordsman or anything; I just know the basics of how they're used. Really, all a jedi would need the super reflexes for would be to deflect blaster bolts, and to fight other jedi. A schmuck with a lightsaber would stomp a schmuck with a sword.

Of course, this is assuming that not every melee weapon is cortosis woven; if they were, the lightsaber's advantage wouldn't be quite as big.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

now how many games can you think of that you will go back and re-play in say 5 years time? when the next-gen consoles have all the raves and hypes?

I dunno about consoles but for PC games I have only 2 words .. "Tie Fighter" ;)

I am still today tempted to dust it off for another playthrough.. we need more games like this!