Sith and bad skin

Yeah, well, Shang-Tsung is cool. Nihilus is not. :thumbsup:

Also in MK: Deception he is listed as a Sorcerer... but I digress, this is off topic. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Furthermore, why didn't Malak and DS Bastila have any such problems? :thumbsup:

Malak did have the skin taint. Compared to the cinematic of him and Revan entering the ruins on Dantooie, Malak's skin is clearly pale gray. I'm guessing DS Bastila didn't have any changes because she newly fell. I imagine the skin alterations take time.

-Ben

Yeah, Malak looked heaps different, the dark side did hasve an effect on his looks.

Dancer's outfit, +2 Persuade, received from the "dancing for Jabba" or whatever it's called quest on Nar Shadaa. Starts in the Cantina with the twi'lek and the dancing girl auditions, but you should first use Sneak with someone to sneak up on the 2 aliens in the first cuberoom in the docks' living quarters to overhear their conversation. That way, you can buy Juma Juice to pour in Voga's guarddogs' bowl after he falls asleep when a female character dances for him ... and then ransack his treasure room.

;)

evil_twin.jpg

Interesting thing though is where does Count Dooku fit in all of this?

He was a dark-side user under the Emperor for close to 10 years after Darth Maul got sliced.

His power in the dark side of the force, at least from what we've seen of him in the movies, was second only to the Emperor himself, and certainly capable of stale-mating against Yoda (or such was the implication).

However Dooku was running around looking pretty much totally normal, despite being so swayed to the Dark Side that he's able to hold off a Jedi Knight (Obi-wan) and his "immensely powerful in the force" Padawan (Anakin), and then still have the capacity to hold off Yoda both in a force duel and a lightsaber duel.

Compare that to the Kotor games where a wimpy level 3 character's skin can be as black as sin LONG before the character could ever claim to be as powerful as to challenge Yoda, Obi-wan and Anakin combined.

Maybe Dooku took full bodily immersion baths in Oil of Olay at night?

i think its possible that they can supress or at least slow down that skin thing, because palpy doesnt look bad in ep 1 or 2, so i do think there is something sorta like the joke 'force beauty' someone brought up to help them go under cover and hide it

Malak used the Starforge to make skin lotions. But he still wished to appear Evil, so he only inhibited his Dark Jedi-SKin condition. he lured bastila to the Dark Side by offering infimte Skin Lotion, allowing her to appear hot and become a dark-sider, which i guess is the dream of any female jedi with badly neglected stats.