Sith and bad skin

The "Sith Brand" Anti-Wrinkle Cream didn't find a big enough market, so therefore the product was discontinued. This was mostly because of the Sith's rule of two that came into effect later on in the galaxy that was far, far, away. It isn't good business to cater to a consumer market that has only two members. Now you know, go tell your friends. :)

post-12817-1115076726_thumb.jpg

The "Sith Brand" Anti-Wrinkle Cream didn't find a big enough market, so therefore the product was discontinued.  This was mostly because of the Sith's rule of two that came into effect later on in the galaxy that was far, far, away.  It isn't good business to cater to a consumer market that has only two members.  Now you know, go tell your friends.  :-

I found the dark side faces to be a bit over done..

I want freaky eyes, goldish-redish skin (a evilish skin tone)...

I don't like to feel like my character is imported from the house of the dead

Well, surprise surprise, here am I missing something important as usual. I always had a vague idea that Malak's chin-challenged situtation had to do somehow with dark side corruption. Or did it? I should really start paying more attention to this stuff.

One look at my evil Atton - who looks like he should be lurching around in search of brains to snack on - would keep anyone with an ounce of vanity on the light side. Yike. I think he looks even worse than my Exile.

Interesting thing though is where does Count Dooku fit in all of this?

He was a dark-side user under the Emperor for close to 10 years after Darth Maul got sliced.

His power in the dark side of the force, at least from what we've seen of him in the movies, was second only to the Emperor himself, and certainly capable of stale-mating against Yoda (or such was the implication).

However Dooku was running around looking pretty much totally normal, despite being so swayed to the Dark Side that he's able to hold off a Jedi Knight (Obi-wan) and his "immensely powerful in the force" Padawan (Anakin), and then still have the capacity to hold off Yoda both in a force duel and a lightsaber duel.

Compare that to the Kotor games where a wimpy level 3 character's skin can be as black as sin LONG before the character could ever claim to be as powerful as to challenge Yoda, Obi-wan and Anakin combined.

Maybe Dooku took full bodily immersion baths in Oil of Olay at night?

The "Sith Brand" Anti-Wrinkle Cream didn't find a big enough market, so therefore the product was discontinued.  This was mostly because of the Sith's rule of two that came into effect later on in the galaxy that was far, far, away.  It isn't good business to cater to a consumer market that has only two members.  Now you know, go tell your friends.  -_-

Heh :blink: :D

Hey excellent point Cathari! :blink:

Malak, Bastila and Dooku all didn't look as bad as exile and the teachers and students in the sith academy in KOTOR1 didn't either. :blink:

Count dooku looks normal because that is how he is supposed to look. the game is wrong, it overdid DS

I agree. Yes, you can explain it away by saying it's a special case because you're a wound in the force and your companions are linked to you, but you can do that with any aspect of this game. It's just inconsistent. Why aren't the Sith Lords and Sith Marauders that you meet on Malachor V corrupted by the Dark Side?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But why would power ravage your appearance? It doesnt have to be that way. Its like a scary story you would tell Jedi kids - don't go DS or you will look ugly. I just think the downside of DS shouldnt be portrayed so literally and instead should draw upon christian mythology where the devil would look appealing.

e.g. Palps in Ep 3 (his appeal is that he look slike a kindly old man - an uncle or grandfather you would want to help, until his transformation that is...)

I would be more likely to be fooled by a charismatic looking sith pretending to be jedi, than tile face Sion stomping up to me and saying somehting along the lines of don't trust Kreia. I may have believed him if his awful skin wasn't distracting me the whole time. >_< :ph34r:

It would be cool if there was a force power called 'force beauty' so sith could go undercover as jedi and vise versa for the jedi.

Sion obviously felt confident about his appearance, since he went around

shirtless :wub:

eew :ermm: , for some reason that just gave me a mental image of a beer-bellied Sion; it's not a pretty picture! :huh::blink:

Anyway back to sithy skin:

it's almost like some kind of transformation, first they go all veiny and then they go grey like they turning into another creature of something. Except backwards, from butterfly to caterpiller or something :huh: . De-evolving

Random Sith Lord: Brrraiiinnssss *trys to draw saber, but his arm falls off*

Random Sith Lord: Awww crrraaaaaappp

*Random Jedi dude touches the Sith Lord with 1 finger and the sith lord's body falls apart*