Sith and bad skin

Why do most sith have skin problems? I just don't get :geek:

Furthermore, why didn't Malak and DS Bastila have any such problems? :)

Some kind of LS moisteriser or maybe the Jedi get health insurance and the sith don't. No Dermatologists, I guess. <_<

Anyway it seems so unfair that Revan and Exile have to get bad skin when Malak and Bastila don't. But I can see why revan wore a mask. :huh:

Hmp, and on a side note the Ebon hawk dosen't have a bathroom and there are no doors in the dormitories, so how do they get any privacy, and there is no kitchen etc ;)

I suppose you could say that only Revan and the Exile were fully intune with the Dark Side of the Force. Think of the movies, Palpatine's face is the only one that has become totally corrupted by the Dark Side. I don't think Malak's power could match Revan's, and obviously Bastila's couldn't. That is one complaint I might have with K2, that your party members drastically change appearance as well, but I suppose if they're being influenced by the Exile's power...

I suppose you could say that only Revan and the Exile were fully intune with the Dark Side of the Force. Think of the movies, Palpatine's face is the only one that has become totally corrupted by the Dark Side. I don't think Malak's power could match Revan's, and obviously Bastila's couldn't. That is one complaint I might have with K2, that your party members drastically change appearance as well, but I suppose if they're being influenced by the Exile's power...

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of that. :cool: ;)

Power allways comes with a price. The greater power you have, the bigger price you must pay.

In this case the price's that your skin that ages rapidly.

Revan and exile was more powerful than others, so their skin aged faster. Malak's face is just pale, proving that he wasn't very powerful. Bastilla was even weaker. Or she was wearing make-up :D

Sanity is for the weak!

I think Bioware and Obsidian has a obsession with walking corpses. I think the Dark side was badly repesented in both games.

I think the Dark side only corrupts your eyes, and darkens your skin tone like Anakin in the EP.3 trailer.

I think Bioware and Obsidian has a obsession with walking corpses. I think the Dark side was badly repesented in both games.

I think the Dark side only corrupts your eyes, and darkens your skin tone like Anakin in the EP.3 trailer.

I always saw it as the more powerful you become in the dark side, the larger price you pay in appearence.

In Star Wars (original movies) Palpatine and Vader both were disfigured from the darkside. Sure Vader had many mechanical parts but he was still disfigured as well.

I personally LOVE Biowares and Obsidians good and evil looks. One of my favorite aspects of the KotOR series.

I was disappoint that JE didnt have something similar in their game concidering the lotus assassins were disfigured like Darkside PCs from KotOR1 and 2.

It is like Palpatine. Using the dark side, you're channelling your body & spirit to gain more power, and it gradually corrodes your body.

Bastila can be explained by the fact that she hadn't been on the dark side for very long (at least at the end of KOTOR). Who knows, maybe 5 years later she would look like Kreia. '

I do have to say that men get it a lot worse than women in KOTOR (at least KOTOR 2). My Sith Lord by the end was so grey and scarred that I had to look away whenever they showed him on screen. By contrast, Handmaiden just looked "goth".

Vader was disfigured because.. well you will find out in ep 3

Plapatine is ugly cos he is actually a lot older than he seems and also something happens in the film.

But k2 definitely overdid the DS representations of the EXile it was just greyscale!!

Hey, at least in KOTOR 2, the facial screwage is actually recognized by the people in-game. People notice your features, and comment on them. In KOTOR 1, you could parade in front of the Jedi Council with dark side mastery, dark jedi master robes, and a red double-bladed lightsaber, and they wouldn't care. "Hey Vrook, remember that 'familiar path' thing?" "Yeah, why?" "O_O Vrook, are you blind?"

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Hey, at least in KOTOR 2, the facial screwage is actually recognized by the people in-game.  People notice your features, and comment on them.  In KOTOR 1, you could parade in front of the Jedi Council with dark side mastery, dark jedi master robes, and a red double-bladed lightsaber, and they wouldn't care.  "Hey Vrook, remember that 'familiar path' thing?"  "Yeah, why?"  "O_O  Vrook, are you blind?"

The council knew if you were dark but you had to use you to find the starmaps for the starforge so there was nothing they could do to ya in k1

But k2 definitely overdid the DS representations of the EXile it was just greyscale!!

Yeah, I thought so too... When I got that cutscene with Carth after the Ravager the one time I played DS, my Exile looked so bloody awful next to him! I remember thinking "How can you not tell she's DS? Exactly what about her makes you think she'd be willing to help you relay a message to your lost girlfriend?"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Mmmh... good point. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

The DS faces all just look like they could use a good facial and what with running around trying to save the galaxy they dont usually have time to freshen up.

So maybe an idea for a new kotor game or maybe a mod for this one , is to put a vanity sink in the ebon hawk, with umm... exfoliating facial scrub, various toners and cleansers and moisturisers and blackhead strips some lip balm a little hair dye maybe and conditioner.

And for the female exiles you could have all of that too plus the usual make up paraphernalia :D

What do you think guys and gals? is that an idea or what?

I don't know, but I do know that DS Atton could certainly use some of that... My, what a frightening face he has. Kept making comments on how bad I looked... It's like, "Have you seen yourself?"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I always saw it as the more powerful you become in the dark side, the larger price you pay in appearence.

In Star Wars (original movies) Palpatine and Vader both were disfigured from the darkside. Sure Vader had many mechanical parts but he was still disfigured as well.

I personally LOVE Biowares and Obsidians good and evil looks. One of my favorite aspects of the KotOR series.

I was disappoint that JE didnt have something similar in their game concidering the lotus assassins were disfigured like Darkside PCs from KotOR1 and 2.

You seriously like those? I can't even stand even looking at them! Ugh. I like the reskins a guy made for the hispanic heads, their DS heads beat everything else in the game.

You seriously like those? I can't even stand even looking at them! Ugh. I like the reskins a guy made for the hispanic heads, their DS heads beat everything else in the game.

yuppers I did, I thought it added flavor to the game :)

I mean it wasnt awsome to look at or anything but if fit the mood of the game you were playing so well.

Screens anyone? I haven't got the game yet and would like to see what kind of transformations the Exile and NPCs have to endure when taking the dark path?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Furthermore, why didn't Malak and DS Bastila have any such problems? :blink:

Malak did have the skin taint. Compared to the cinematic of him and Revan entering the ruins on Dantooie, Malak's skin is clearly pale gray. I'm guessing DS Bastila didn't have any changes because she newly fell. I imagine the skin alterations take time.

-Ben

I don't know, I noticed a change in Bastila as well. Not quite as blatant as in K2, but her skin was pretty grey, I thought.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

There are doors on the dormitories. Play the Prolouge with T3...

And this is relevant... how?

Did I miss a post in there somewhere? :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------