an official revan and exile

Like I said before, why did Kotor 2 not include Revan? Because they wanted people who were new to the Kotor games not to feel "left out".

Is that going to change because some people would get prissy and maybe start one of those damnable online petitions? Nope.

if the plot follows Obsidian's crappy story about the "True Sith" thats more a matter of taste then any reality, hopefully not though, as it makes me cringe.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No. Neither player characters should have one definitive gender, alignment or appearance. It should remain up to the individual player.

If in the unlikely event that they made a KOTOR movie, Revan should be female. That might make the revelation more surprising to the uninitiated.

Utterly pointless. Also, i for one like the idea of "true sith". In my opinion, in the next game you shoudl first wander around the republic for say, a length similair to that of the original KOTOR. You hsould then travel to the unknwon regoins and fight/or become a true sith. I think you should be able to CREATEVLY flesh out botth Revan and The Exiles appearnace, and perhaps somehow create a random name (they could have, say, a "written exam" as part of jedi training or something, where all the answers are correct regarding Revan and The Exile, perhaps). Or they could just ignore The Exile. After all, he wasn;t really famou,s braley anyobdy had a clue as to who or what he/she was.

EDIT: By "utterly pointless" I refer to a KOTOR film, porting character appearance and perhaps stats as wll could also potentiall be a great Idea. Then, perhaps for the endgame, after some very thorough processes that will utterly flesh out the 2 prior protagonists, they could be your party memebers. I would als prefer more world options, and I don't want to collect 4 of ANYTHING. I collected 4 godsbedamned artifacts/organisms in NWN, NWNSOTU, KOTOR, and KOTOR2, and it has become excessivly repetetive.

Feh, in my game even the jedi order couldn't figure out just WHAT Revan was. :blink: During the trial sequence a couple of them refered to Rev as a girl, another as a guy and another one swapped Rev's gender between sentences. -_-

One time I talked to Kriea and she seemed pretty certain Rev was a woman, but when I talked to her later to refered to Rev as a man. :blink:

my thoughts:

* Revan is an iconic figure at this point, like Darth Vader or Exan Kun.

* Revan is the most awed Force-user in this time period (i.e. after Exan Kun).

* In my view, it is best to use Revan as a plot device in future games and not someone we actually see (let's face it, would it not be nice to know that you are not the center of the Force universe? I think so).

* KOTOR III does not have to dispose of Revan but it does need to dispose of the True Sith.

* HOWEVER, we can't really have 2 UNRESOLVED HEROES running around out there...go ahead and set the Exile with an official race, appearance, gender, alignment, etc and use him as a prominent scripted character in future games....absolutely.

* from this point forward, the PC's identity needs to be totally open.

There was indeed a thread like this and my solution was to have Revan/Exile  as morally ambiguous hermaphrodite jedi of indeterminate ethnic origin.

In other words, make them both Hutts. they'd feel right at home with the universe of that era, filled with flying lobsters and evil brains in jars... :thumbsup:"