Sweet dreams

I'm not sure if this thread should be posted here or in the spoiler section...my apologies if I've broken some form of protocol. :(

Have you ever had any dreams related to KotOR? If so, please share. :)

I've had close to 1,091.97 dreams from my dear KotOR (yes, I count them :-" ). I had a particularly interesting one the other night...

I dreamed that my Exile was DS, but apparently hadn't gained enough influence with Disciple to drag him down with her. However, he was still head-over-heels for her. So, my Exile is walking along (complete with scary face :) ) and then Disciple is suddenly like, "Oh, my darling--! You know I love you so, but I fear that our paths are far too different...we cannot be together."

Now, this is all well and good, considering I've never liked Disciple anyway. But then my Exile said something to the extent of, "We cannot let light and dark separate us! I can learn to live with your goodness, and you can accept my badness."

Disciple agreed, but then he disappeared, leaving my Exile to wander around in slow-motion in the rain. It was weird. Very, very weird. :blink:

But yeah. I'd be interested in hearing of your KotOR dreams. :D

I'm kidding. I think. But this will probably be moved to way off topic whenever the green monster arrives. Fear the booger man. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm not sure if this thread should be posted here or in the spoiler section...my apologies if I've broken some form of protocol.  :(

Have you ever had any dreams related to KotOR?  If so, please share.  :)

I've had close to 1,091.97 dreams from my dear KotOR (yes, I count them  :-" ).  I had a particularly interesting one the other night...

I dreamed that my Exile was DS, but apparently hadn't gained enough influence with Disciple to drag him down with her.  However, he was still head-over-heels for her.  So, my Exile is walking along (complete with scary face :) ) and then Disciple is suddenly like, "Oh, my darling--!  You know I love you so, but I fear that our paths are far too different...we cannot be together."

Now, this is all well and good, considering I've never liked Disciple anyway.  But then my Exile said something to the extent of, "We cannot let light and dark separate us!  I can learn to live with your goodness, and you can accept my badness."

Disciple agreed, but then he disappeared, leaving my Exile to wander around in slow-motion in the rain.  It was weird.  Very, very weird.  :blink:

But yeah.  I'd be interested in hearing of your KotOR dreams.  :D

That's pretty f*cked up. No, really - seek help.

manthing2.jpg

A thousand Kotor dreams??

I think I did have one or two, somewhere the first week when I was playing way too many hours...(anything you spend tons of time thinking about can trigger a few maybe)....but I don't remember what they were about. I tend to lose memory of a dream pretty fast these days.

That many tho - yes, you are truly addicted. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts