i need help

i just left that peragus place and i am on telos? i believe. i want to follow the light side and so i just don't know where to go from here. do i help the ithoirians or Cezercas or whatever. LOL...its frustrating! and is carth in this? there was a romance thing on the last. Is there one on this? I am not sure who I am i have guesses. Please help me get started. any help would be appreciated.

If you know who carth is then you must have played K1, in K1 czerka were scumbags, they still are.

Carth makes a couple of cameo appearances but only if you did things right.

If this is your first time playing the game try doing it all by yourself , theer is no single correct way to play the game let the Force guide you, all roads will lead to th eend

Edit: cue silver making a comment about the unsatisfactory romance between female exile and atton :p.

If you know who carth is then you must have played K1, in K1 czerka were scumbags, they still are.

Carth makes a couple of cameo appearances but only if you did things right.

If this is your first time playing the game try doing it all by yourself , theer is no single correct way to play the game let the Force guide you, all roads will lead to th eend

Edit: cue silver making a comment about the unsatisfactory romance between female exile and atton :p.

An incomplete end that is

Do you really want to know all the answers to this? Isn't the point of the game figuring this all on your own? :huh:

Well, anyway if you're sure... for LS on Telos/Citadel Station

Help the Ithorians

As for the romance,

There is, but there isn't... do a search for threads that complain about the lack of romance in this game

And finally, Carth...

IS in the game if you selected the right option... I'm assuming you selected Revan as female -- during that conversation with Atton -- so if you said that she helped the Republic, then yes, Carth will be around at some point. If you answered that she helped the Sith... oooooooh... try again! He will not be showing up at all in the game. I learned that one the hard way.

EDIT:

Edit: cue silver making a comment about the unsatisfactory romance between female exile and atton

*shakes fist at Flatus* :lol:

(And yes. The romance sucks. There, I said it. If it hadn't, maybe I wouldn't be spending so much damn time writing fanfic.) :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

i just left that peragus place and i am on telos? i believe. i want to follow the light side and so i just don't know where to go from here. do i help the ithoirians or Cezercas or whatever. LOL...its frustrating! and is carth in this? there was a romance thing on the last. Is there one on this? I am not sure who I am i have guesses. Please help me get started. any help would be appreciated.

I'd suggest you talk to both parties and make up your own mind which you'd prefer to help. The Lightside path should be apparent. Other than that, talk to everyone you can find on Telos. Your quest log gives suggestions on where to go to proceed with the quests you take on.

Do you really want to know all the answers to this? Isn't the point of the game figuring this all on your own? :huh:

Well, anyway if you're sure... for LS on Telos/Citadel Station

Help the Ithorians

As for the romance,

There is, but there isn't... do a search for threads that complain about the lack of romance in this game

And finally, Carth...

IS in the game if you selected the right option... I'm assuming you selected Revan as female -- during that conversation with Atton -- so if you said that she helped the Republic, then yes, Carth will be around at some point. If you answered that she helped the Sith... oooooooh... try again! He will not be showing up at all in the game. I learned that one the hard way.

EDIT:

Edit: cue silver making a comment about the unsatisfactory romance between female exile and atton

*shakes fist at Flatus* :lol:

(And yes. The romance sucks. There, I said it. If it hadn't, maybe I wouldn't be spending so much damn time writing fanfic.) :p

Carth indeed shows up for female raven dark side.

He contacts Mikel? Mikal? The guy you get as a girl, though you have to be a guy to see Carth contact him.

Though thats the only camo you see of him if your exile is a male, and Raven is a darkside female.

it really pays to play through the game without hints, but if you are really stuck,

here is a good link

He contacts Mikel? Mikal? The guy you get as a girl, though you have to be a guy to see Carth contact him.

Though thats the only camo you see of him if your exile is a male, and Raven is a darkside female.

Weeeeeell... maybe if you play the MALE Exile and Mical isn't actually in your party... cause when you play a female Exile and he's in your party you never see him talk to anybody, nor do you ever find out his actual name (well, there's this one cutscene where Atton catches him, but you don't see who he was talking to).

So THERE! :p

(Makes no sense that they would keep that in though because the reason why you don't see Carth if Revan was DS female is because she bloody kills him at the end of KOTOR1... or so I'm told. Never did manage to finish playing KOTOR1 DS.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Weeeeeell... maybe if you play the MALE Exile and Mical isn't actually in your party... cause when you play a female Exile and he's in your party you never see him talk to anybody, nor do you ever find out his actual name (well, there's this one cutscene where Atton catches him, but you don't see who he was talking to).

So THERE! :lol:

(Makes no sense that they would keep that in though because the reason why you don't see Carth if Revan was DS female is because she bloody kills him at the end of KOTOR1... or so I'm told. Never did manage to finish playing KOTOR1 DS.)

Well if you did the Carth Romance in K1, Carth simply can't believe what you're doing and tells Mission to run away with him. Which mission doesn't and she dies :p

But Carth gets away and you can't even find out where he went... he probably went to take Bastilla's shuttle to Telos.

Well if you did the Carth Romance in K1, Carth simply can't believe what you're doing and tells Mission to run away with him. Which mission doesn't and she dies  :p

But Carth gets away and you can't even find out where he went... he probably went to take Bastilla's shuttle to Telos.

Strange, I heard there was more and he actually showed up on the Star Forge and you were either given the choice to kill him or have Bastila do it. Or something like that.

Meh.

All I know is in K2 if you play a FEMALE Exile and Female DS Revan, there is NO reference to Carth whatsoever.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yes that is true, he does turn up on the star forge at the end if you are DS female.

I enjoyed killing him :D

"DIE WHINY B*STARD, DIE! AND GO GET A SHAVE WHILE WHILE YOU'RE DYING and to be honest a new set of clothes wouldnt do you any harm either..."

^^^ actual in game dialogue :p"

Yes that is true, he does turn up on the star forge at the end if you are DS female.

"DIE WHINY B*STARD, DIE! AND GO GET A SHAVE WHILE WHILE YOU'RE DYING and to be honest a new set of clothes wouldnt do you any harm either..."

^^^ actual in game dialogue :lol:"

:p

Poor Carth... why do guys hate him so much?

Well, at least your comments weren't directed at Atton, so I can skip the "*glares at Flatus*" part of my post... :huh:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

^^^ actual in game dialogue :p"

In the game I had he never showed up.

In the game I had he never showed up.

You know, a buddy of mine said the same thing too... And he was so looking forward to killing Carth, too. :p

But I was just going from comments made by some fangirls on the board who were bitter that they had to kill him at the end and that they didn't even have the option not to.

EDIT:

I think you have to have concluded the romance with carth.

Ah, well that would make sense, then.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hey! Leave Carth alone!

I will have no one speak badly of Carth! Grr...

Oh no, I feel a sneeze coming along...

DL

P.S. I know someone said this before, but it's pretty obvious how to do things the LS way and the DS way, so just use your instincts.

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hey! Leave Carth alone!

I will have no one speak badly of Carth! Grr...

I wasn't speaking badly of Carth, was I? Cause I actually :o Carth... just not as much as Atton, that's all. :cat:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

No you weren't Silver, sorry the timing of my post wasn't particularly good :">

I believe it was Flatus who was being quite offensive about him... <_<

Launch :o

P.S. Sorry, I'm spamming!

Ladies, to whom it concerns. Guys are jealous of Carth. Sure he's whiny, but he gets the kickass ex-Sith Lorderette and has fangirls.

There, I said it :D

Screw Carth. Everyone knows Bastila is the single hottest pixalated girl ever :thumbsup: Bastila :-

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I don't think anyone mentioned about Bastila not being the "single hottest pixalated girl ever "...

What we're saying is Carth is hot, and we don't appreciate silly fanboys calling him annoying or a jerk etc...

Launch :thumbsup:

P.S. Mira is the "single hottest pixalated girl ever" so there! :p

P.P.S. I think this thread is approaching new levels of spamdom... :-"

P.S. Mira is the "single hottest pixalated girl ever" so there!  :-

P.P.S. I think this thread is approaching new levels of spamdom...  :thumbsup:"

TREASON! TREASON! ARREST THIS WOMAN AT ONCE! I WILL DEFEND BASTILA'S HONOUR!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body