The Sith Burial Grounds

K, here is another glitch.

On the planet with the Sith Burial Ground. You make your way through the dark cave Kreia warned you about and take on the challenges from your past. When the part comes where you have to choose to attack her or defend her with your friends, if I choose to defend her (the only path that seems to grant light side points) when the battle is done, she stays there and if you talk to her again, you have to go through the same battles over and over. Naturaly, all the dark side paths work no problem.

As it stands right now, I have full light side points and at the top its says light points +3. If i go through the dark side option, Im naturaly no longer at full light side points with the +3. There are many oppurtunitys in the game to gain light side points you dont really need so if I go on and just accept I have walked the dark side for a bit, can I regain the light points with the +3 later down the road?

K, here is another glitch.

On the planet with the Sith Burial Ground.  You make your way through the dark cave Kreia warned you about and take on the challenges from your past.  When the part comes where you have to choose to attack her or defend her with your friends, if I choose to defend her (the only path that seems to grant light side points) when the battle is done, she stays there and if you talk to her again, you have to go through the same battles over and over.  Naturaly, all the dark side paths work no problem.

As it stands right now, I have full light side points and at the top its says light points +3.  If i go through the dark side option, Im naturaly no longer at full light side points with the +3.  There are many oppurtunitys in the game to gain light side points you dont really need so if I go on and just accept I have walked the dark side for a bit, can I regain the light points with the +3 later down the road?

Yes, you can regain these LS points. Go do nice things.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But will I regain them to the point I get that light force +3 again?

Yes... just as if you now earn enough Dark Side points, you'll gain the +3 Dark Side bonus.

Interesting way of thinking though... Top of the Light Side of the force... Persuade someone to jump off a cliff because they looked at you funny, but its alright! Give a beggar 5 credits, and there's no love lost! Back on top once again!

--- "Look officer, I know I robbed that bank and shot two of the guards.. but I gave 5 chits to the beggar outside, cant we just leave it at that?" :D