Inf Exp

What's the level cap set at? I don't know; although I did cheat one time and got to 15/20 - I used KSE and set my exp. at 999999. It did have a level after 1,000,000 - 1 million 50 thousand, I think. I would imagine it can't be that much higher!

If I recall, Kreia gives a bonus to experience. It's her special "Mentor" feat or somesuch. Supposedly gives 15% extra at max, but I never used her. Anyone else know about that?

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

yes, forcepowers do. Visas (who was maximum LS for a NPC) utilized shock often and I found her LS notch ha dslipped one down. AFter perofrming an LS action or 2, it was agaian max. I don't other with offensive Forcepowers other thann destriy droid for mines, I prefer to invest points in strength, Dexterity, and Con, especially since I'm LS (who have a total of 2 forcepowers, and only 1 of them unique, since horror is essentially stun). As for the airpseeder glitch: I've never attamepted it, Its just a rumour, and I'm not sure if It's possible (I have PC version, and I didn't learn of the potential exploit until my 2nd char, and I forgot to attempt irt until after the Nar Shadda main quest, after which it's impossible).

Maybe it doesn't affect the Exile her/himself?

If I play LS, I'm like the paragon of the LS and I um...blast the living daylights out of Hssis in that chamber to get ten levels, sometimes more. I've never dropped from Light Mastery in any of my playthroughs. After that, I use Force Lightning to clear out Trayus Academy, except in a few instances where I like to watch the lightsaber fighting animations.

I still personally prefer the Dxun/Sith situation. It does take longer since you can't just spawn dozens of monsters at once, and the Sith give a bit less exp per kill, but it's more fun to play, since you can use 2 party members and goof off the whole time.

But I gather that it doesn't work reliably for some people. It always works for me tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Stay away from the entrance to the building Mandalore is in. When you get too close to it a final group of Sith assassins de-cloak and when you finish them off the cut scene with Mandalore starts and you're off to Onderon.

The Sith assassins respawn in the fighting circle where Xarga gave your PC the quest to find Kumus's remains and an area near the entrance to the Mandalorian camp. Just keep running back and forth between those two areas without nearing the building Mandalore is in and you can do this forever. Or at least until it gets too boring.

Ok, thanks. That's what I read earlier as well, more or less.

But this time I was only around the battle circle where you fight/spar with the Mandalorians, never had time to go anywhere else, it all took about half a minute. That wasn't the case in my earlier game, so I was, like, what the fudge?!

I did have it fudge up on me once there, before you get to that 2nd area. Although mine didn't take me to the Onderaon trigger, it just got all wonky and I had to re-boot.

But that was it. Always worked otherwise - when I reach the bend that leads to the 2nd area, I hug the left side 'wall' to reach the first spawn point. Then go from there.

Also, you can save before actually charging into the first fight, after the cut-scene where Kreia tells you 'must go help 'em' - if it fudges up, you can re-load.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Stay away from the entrance to the building Mandalore is in. When you get too close to it a final group of Sith assassins de-cloak and when you finish them off the cut scene with Mandalore starts and you're off to Onderon.

I know that it is supposed to work that way but it doesn't always. Several times it has happened that the fight was over in something like a second - my Exile would join the fray near the battle circle via Force Jump from the hangar and BAM!, Mandalore cutscene.

Incidentally, some of the assassins must be super patient. In a game where the above happened, my Exile went back to the Mandalorian camp a loooong time later, after all planets were done. When she got near Mandalore's HQ a group of assassins spawned ... It was quite hilarious, what with the battle cries of the Mandalorians (Kelborn?) and such.

AHave you notcied that teh Assain stas are based on your own. I once had a char with excessively hight strenght and Con, and the Assains took FOREVER to kill, and hwere very powerful. On the other hand, I once had a charcater with ultra-low strength and Con, with a simialir level, and the Assasins where pushovers.