Inf Exp

I also read in one of these threads that there is another such glitch on Dxun, when the Mandalorian base is being attacked by those Sith Assassins. The latter will keep spawning indefinitely if you just stay away from Mandalore's office or whatever it is (the room where you first find him, control center, i guess). Don't know if the information is accurate, though.

yes that is also true, you could also get XP by setting mines in an area, leaving it and then coming back and disarming.

I guess this is the one you can do str8 away so long as you have a decent demolitons skill.

The hsiss exploit is only worth doing if you get force storm and have high wisdom otherwise it will be too diffcult, also note if you are LS your force points will not regen properly, if at all. I have heard that ways to combat this are to equip force regen artifacts and the appropriate feat.

Death Field works beautifully on the Hssiss as well, I was just checking that out with my Sith Lord character. I don't have a sky-high Wisdom, but I've boosted it with items to about 20, I think. Could easily spawn 12-14 Hssiss at a time, then clean them out.

The difficulty of the baddies scales up accordingly.

I guess the only benefit for players is to improve the selection of loot which is generated and the extra feats, powers, skills and attributes form levelling up. A lot of the powers and feats you can live without though.

The lvl cap shouldnt have been set so high.

yes that is also true, you could also get XP by setting mines in an area, leaving it and then coming back and disarming.

I guess this is the one you can do str8 away so long as you have a decent demolitons skill.

The hsiss exploit is only worth doing if you get force storm and have high wisdom otherwise it will be too diffcult, also note if you are LS your force points will not regen properly, if at all. I have heard that ways to combat this are to equip force regen artifacts and the appropriate feat.

I learn that the hard way, it took 40 minutes each time for my light sential to recover his force powers <_<

The difficulty of the baddies scales up accordingly.

Are you sure about that...the second time I played I levelled up like mad....and no enemy apart from kreia could last more than 10s...

Thats the problem with KOTOR 2.. it's far too easy..

The only hard fights were the sith borders (when you got all 23 of them to join :p ) The Twi'lek sisters, and your first jedi master (if you don't have a lightsaber) but after that the game is far too easy.

my first game ever I had all my stats into Wisdom and Chrisma and I choked all the jedi masters to death easily.

It could be one of my glitches, but when I visited the Tomb and did the Hsiss glitch as LS'er the Hsiss just couldn't kill me. They reduced me to 1HP and all the 1000+ damage after that wasn't ever noticed...

Easily able to wipe all of them with my Lightsaber, just takes a really long time...

I'm not p[recisley sure, But I believe you can get inf. XP the ultra-pianless way by continually resinserting the airaspeeder parts into the airspeeder on Nar Shadda (note: this is impossible after the Nar Shadda Main Quest, since the airspeeder is apparently "sabotaged" after the primary quest theer concludes).

The airspeeder glitch doesn't seem to work in the PC version. At least, I haven't been able to make it work.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually, there's nothing preventing a LS Jedi from doing it. After my first playthrough, I reguarly go into the cave to rack up a few levels to get some choice powers I didn't have before (or enough stat points to play R2D2 with T3 which requires a INT of 15+). It's only a little more fiddly than doing it as a DS Jedi.

By that time you're doing the caves, you usually have the YOURNAME crystal in your lightsaber which gives you ... +wisdom. Your Force Points can't go less than zero, so there's a bug you can exploit here.

Step into the room. Blast all the Hssis in the room until your LSer has no FPs left.

Switch weapons to your second weapons set (this is usually fists for me). This drops your Wisdom score (and thus gives you less Force Points).

You cannot have less than 0 Force Points, so it adjusts it to 0.

Switch back to your lightsaber(s). KotoR2 will recompute your force total with your +WIS items and give you a small bit of your Force Total back (usually enough for one or two uses of Force Lightning).

Keep doing this until all the Hssis are dead. Then repeat for as many levels as you want.

This also works elsewhere in the cave test, it's just less important elsewhere.

Or you can just Master Critical Strike and Master Flurry them into oblivion (which is what I plan to do, since I believe using force powers from the opposite alignment warps you alignment, at least in my expierience it does, though the shift is barley noticabel and I believe it happened only with Visas).

yes, forcepowers do. Visas (who was maximum LS for a NPC) utilized shock often and I found her LS notch ha dslipped one down. AFter perofrming an LS action or 2, it was agaian max. I don't other with offensive Forcepowers other thann destriy droid for mines, I prefer to invest points in strength, Dexterity, and Con, especially since I'm LS (who have a total of 2 forcepowers, and only 1 of them unique, since horror is essentially stun). As for the airpseeder glitch: I've never attamepted it, Its just a rumour, and I'm not sure if It's possible (I have PC version, and I didn't learn of the potential exploit until my 2nd char, and I forgot to attempt irt until after the Nar Shadda main quest, after which it's impossible).