gay Star Wars?

If there was an option for the male character to sodomize Atton, i could care less. Thinking that homosexuality is a main issue between LA and Bioware is just silly.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

maybe you're right...I don't know...It's just that it's gonna go on for millions of pages...and with lots of nonsense...

And at the end of the day we are on a kotor site...maybe it could go in off topic or something....

Why? It's an important discussion, even though most of the pro-guys automatically assume that those opposed to their views are homophobes...

No we just can't see why people would limit option of other people.

here the arguement most people been saying I don't want to play that way so it shouldn't be in the game.

its like Revan should have been a male because thats the only way I want to play or just the LS story should be there.

doesn't make sense to me since there many ways you can play the game.

Also Ros, did you try your own advice? I must admit, I've never thought of it like that before.  :D

of course I have .. which is why I can say without a doubt I'm not gay .. and why I don't feel the need to throttle one if they ever make a pass on me!

funny thing actually, one of my best friends is a bisexual, we meet when he tried to score me in a disco .. I choose/chose to take it as a compliment .. ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

Well yes you could of said "personally I don't want to see/participate in it" but you said it's disgusting.

Agreed. I could have worded that better.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Also Ros, did you try your own advice? I must admit, I've never thought of it like that before.  :D

of course I have .. which is why I can say without a doubt I'm not gay .. and why I don't feel the need to throttle one if they ever make a pass on me!

funny thing actually, one of my best friends is a bisexual, we meet when he tried to score me in a disco .. I choose/chose to take it as a compliment .. ^_^

What you're saying is that you have to kiss a person of the same sex as yourself to know whether you are homo or bisexual? Doesn't sound very "secure"...

Well, you gotta admit, it's probably a good way of discovering whether you like it or not.

Also, I'd say he's more secure when he has the balls to actually try it, than most others here. Myself included.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well I thank everyone for their interest in the topic and the fact that it has generally remained respectful and constructive. As we have arrived outside of the intent of the thread and the forum in general, rather than invite the Mites of the Sandbox to undo all that has been shared, we'll retire this to the AotS.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: