Stuck On Telos (XBox)

Not sure where I should be posting this, so I just posted it here and on the other forum.

OK, here's my problem. I think it may have been because I went to the planets in the wrong order, but hopefully I'm missing something. I'm playing as a Lightside Male in the game, and just talked to the handmaiden. I talked to her about becoming a jedi, and the last thing that happened was when Kreia said ::Betrayed!:: or something like that. Now I'm back on Telos, and there's nothing to do there. When you go up to the door that Atris is in, it just says something about it being ice cold and there's no conventional way to open it. When you use the force view that you get from Visas you can see through the door, and see Atris in there. I was just wondering how I get the door open. I have found all the other Jedi, and have looked everywhere in that damn building for help. PLEEASE don't tell me I have to start all over :">

Not sure where I should be posting this, so I just posted it here and on the other forum.

OK, here's my problem. I think it may have been because I went to the planets in the wrong order, but hopefully I'm missing something. I'm playing as a Lightside Male in the game, and just talked to the handmaiden. I talked to her about becoming a jedi, and the last thing that happened was when Kreia said ::Betrayed!:: or something like that. Now I'm back on Telos, and there's nothing to do there. When you go up to the door that Atris is in, it just says something about it being ice cold and there's no conventional way to open it. When you use the force view that you get from Visas you can see through the door, and see Atris in there. I was just wondering how I get the door open. I have found all the other Jedi, and have looked everywhere in that damn building for help. PLEEASE don't tell me I have to start all over  :">

No, you don't have to start over. (I think.) You're not supposed to go to Telos. Telos is after you've been to the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave on Dantooine and after Kreia has killed the Jedi Masters, for LS. Then you have to go to Telos to save the Handmaiden and fight Atris.

But if you've already gone to the rebuilt enclave on Dantooine, then you may have to reload/restart your game.

Im on this bug as well, on PC tho. Why wasnt it fixed with the patch grrr... Anyone know any way to complete that bit? I really do not want to replay the game just cos of this im enjoying my character so far and wish to complete the game with him.

Please help

It's the biggest bug of the game. You HAVE to delete all your savegames because they've now become corrupted and restart from the point where the exile emerges from the kolto tank in the Peragus Facility.

Naw... just reload a savegame closest to that point where you are now. o:)

I have tones of saves and sis save before asking her about her mother which leads to the betrayal stuff. I did try the warp cheat to get out of there but when i talk to her on ebon hawk she doesnt have any options to ask her to start jedi training.

So just used the save before the "betrayal" stuff and continued on. THe devs did say i think that there only putting in one new movie, perhaps it is the telos bug being fixed perhaps? Although i would have thought it would be ingame using the engine of the game to show the cutscene not a movie but still u never know. Anyhow im upto keria on mandalore v now, so all is ok. Just have to remember to not goto enclaive till late in the game to get handmaiden to be jedi/sith.

Anyhow im upto keria on mandalore v now, so all is ok. Just have to remember to not goto enclaive till late in the game to get handmaiden to be jedi/sith.

What does going to the Enclave late in the game got to do with the Handmaiden being a Jedi?

• 1 year later...