What's your job?

Bokishi

I'm a student. I don't have a job anymore, but I do a bit of volunteer work. I help "exchange student" orient themself with going to school in the U.S in a program set up by UT. Unfortantly they don't pair up guy and girls, I bet there was a lawsuit or something <_<

I also get to hang out with kid who live with foster parents. I find this pretty rewarding since I myself am adopted.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Studying history and working in a bureau.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

What do you write?

Long Fiction.

What genre? Or are you as paranoid about revealing anything as ~Di? Afraid Volo's gonna track you down and pull a Lida on you? :D

Im a painter, a very commercially unsuccessful one.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm unemployed because I don't know anyone here, and I'm overly honest, and you pretty much need to know people or be able to lie through your teeth to get a job nowadays.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I actually review games for a living right now. But I'm also studying to be able to write my own games in the future (computer science).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm unemployed because I don't know anyone here, and I'm overly honest, and you pretty much need to know people or be able to lie through your teeth to get a job nowadays.

Is that the same as saying your social skills aren't particularly evolved? :)

I'm friendly and easy to get along with, but I won't kiss ass to get a job and I have a hard time meeting people outside school or work. Neither of which I'm doing right now.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hehe, well, I was referring to the kind of people who will refuse to be polite because of a "need" to be dead-honest.

For example, telling someone looking for compliments on their musical ability that they suck, or telling someone she really doesn't "look good tonight" when she asks your opinion on her new clothes or haircut. You know?

That doesn't strike me as very friendly. But I don't know you, and this was only the kind of people I was referring to. I am sure you're nothing like this.:lol:

What do you write?

Long Fiction.

What genre? Or are you as paranoid about revealing anything as ~Di? Afraid Volo's gonna track you down and pull a Lida on you? :D

Im a painter, a very commercially unsuccessful one.

Science Fiction and Horror.

That's as much as I'm saying. :lol:

Hehe, well, I was referring to the kind of people who will refuse to be polite because of a "need" to be dead-honest.

For example, telling someone looking for compliments on their musical ability that they suck, or telling someone she really doesn't "look good tonight" when she asks your opinion on her new clothes or haircut. You know?

That doesn't strike me as very friendly. But I don't know you, and this was only the kind of people I was referring to. I am sure you're nothing like this.:thumbsup:

Nah, in that kind of situation I just get really uncomfortable and not say anything. Or I'll be like "I don't like it, but thats just me"

Devastatorsig.jpg

electrical engineer. systems and signal processing, actually. i focus on new business capture (a sort of business development role).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Thanks, I can't say the same for mine though, my eyes don't glow like that. :">

I reckon the sig won't be there for long, my head starts to spin whenever I look at him for too long at a time... ::sigh:: Star Wars Kid. :wub:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Music programmer for internet radio station.

Yes, I get paid to listen to music. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital