What's your job?

Bokishi

J-what? What is this "job" concept you speak of?

Nooo please don't be a bum! I thought you did I.T. or something.

Fear not good man, for I work at a hotel and I also go to college.

Don't your relatives own the hotel? Easy street with a big E.

I sit at home all day. In my spare time I do the schoolwork my independent studies contact loads me down with. I told her to stop bringing me down, she reminded me I need to graduate from highschool.

In my spare time I do the schoolwork my independent studies contact loads me down with.  I told her to stop bringing me down, she reminded me I need to graduate from highschool.

You mean you haven't got rid of her yet? All you have to do is slip a little chlorine in her alcohol, give her a good shake-about, and enjoy the fireworks. :D

manthing2.jpg

Anybody else have problems with bosses or coworkers?

Look Teeth, if somebody sexually fondles you, you fondle them back! It's all about tit-for-tat. Preferably more "tit" than tat.

What if it's the same sex :ph34r:

Bok, I told you, you'll like it if I tell you to like it. Put your collar back on. Don't make me come over there Bok. I know where you live Bok.

Look Teeth, if somebody sexually fondles you, you fondle them back! It's all about tit-for-tat. Preferably more "tit" than tat.

Bok, I told you, you'll like it if I tell you to like it. Put your collar back on. Don't make me come over there Bok. I know where you live Bok.

Come to think of it Jimbo, I never really enjoyed your fat fingers massaging my neck. Mutiny!

At work i was going to step on a wood chair it was a customers, carpentoer said "SIR SIR WE DO NOT STEP ON THE CUSTOMERS FURNITURE SIR!" i step down. 2 hours later he catches the House on fire! "SIR SIR WE DO NOT SET THE CUSTOMERS HOUSE ON FIRE SIR!"

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Come to think of it Jimbo, I never really enjoyed your fat fingers massaging my neck. Mutiny!

Bok, you know my fingers are slender and feminine, yet calloused with the coating of days of woodworking. Don't make me take out the Cat 'o' Nine Tails Bok. I know you don't want me to...or do you?

Bok, you know my fingers are slender and feminine

Therefore only one logical conclusion can be drawn - and no sir, I don't like it!

Jim wasn't using his slender, feminine fingers to massage Bok; but lo' and behold his infamous "fat finger". :'(

manthing2.jpg

Bok, you know my fingers are slender and feminine

Therefore only one logical conclusion can be drawn - and no sir, I don't like it!

Jim wasn't using his slender, feminine fingers to massage Bok; but lo' and behold his infamous "fat finger". :'(

I guess the hood and ball-gag disoriented him. I'll have to describe what I was doing better to him next time. So hard to find good submissives these days.

There's a shock Baley :)

I work in a grocery store. One of my buddies has been spiking his bosses pop with mineral oil in an attempt to give him a wicked case of the sh*ts... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

What do you write?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I used to go to College studying English .. but dropped out...

Now I work as something called a "support person", where I live and work at a kind of institution for drug addicts (young people age 12-20), they work from 8-16 where I work at a local kindergarden for extra cash .. and then at 16 when they get off from work (and I do too) I help them to structure the rest of their day, like cook with 'em, clean, talk and hang out .. helping them to live normal lives .. we currently have 40 people living with us, and I 'take care' of 6 of 'em..

there are professional people working there as well, which are my superiors, and I report to them every second day having meetings and such..

it's a really hard job, because we have all kinds of people, with all kinds of problems .. and I have to be the moral support for the ones living with me, and kinda be their rolemodel..

Fortune favors the bald.