For crying out loud

So I return from wits end and run the game again, sure enough I beat Master Vrook. But I had to stoop to being a cheating whore like him to do it, I had to mine the entire room. Not only that but I had to get him stuck on something so he couldn't touch me while I laid mines. To me, if you have to do that to beat a boss something is seriously wrong with the game, it's a huge rift in believability and it leaves me liking this game alot less.

But the real problem is the bugs. Returning to the Ebon Hawk after wrecking Vrook the ship screen loads and the game locks up. And again, and again. In fact this is my fifth try loading and nothing happens. I will be trying again tomorrow and if it is the same I won't be playing this game again in a long time, or at least until a reasonable patch comes out.

There really isn't much point posting these kind of personally directed complaints here, they are not going to reply and remember this is a forum with mostly KOTOR fans. You are just going to make yourself unpopular. <_<

I would suggest that you try some different tactics, maybe change the difficulty setting to easy if it isn't set on that or ask ppl on the forums for advice, rather than whinge. :)

And if you are really stuck there are always cheat codes. :(

Try to control your temper a little, we all get frustrated when games aren't going our way, but there is no need to lash out at the developers, at least not without a good excuse and some backing evidence. Use constructive criticism. :o

So I return from wits end and run the game again, sure enough I beat Master Vrook. But I had to stoop to being a cheating whore like him to do it, I had to mine the entire room. Not only that but I had to get him stuck on something so he couldn't touch me while I laid mines. To me, if you have to do that to beat a boss something is seriously wrong with the game, it's a huge rift in believability and it leaves me liking this game alot less.

But the real problem is the bugs. Returning to the Ebon Hawk after wrecking Vrook the ship screen loads and the game locks up. And again, and again. In fact this is my fifth try loading and nothing happens. I will be trying again tomorrow and if it is the same I won't be playing this game again in a long time, or at least until a reasonable patch comes out.

I'm sure the first time I read this it was completely different. I think it's better to add extra information in a new post rather than change your original post like this, especially if somebody has already replied.

Whinging means pointless and annoying complaining. I think it's more common in British English.

The game isn't always well-balanced, in that most fights are extremely easy, but now and again there's a huge, difficult battle, and because the player hasn't been stretched until then, it becomes more difficult. If you try some of the rebalancing mods available for download on kotor fan sites, they will make the whole game more difficult and that's good training for the tough battles.

Can't help about the bugs, I'm afraid. It seems to vary hugely from system to system.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)