Star Wars Flash

darth spock

Hey all. I just decided to collect together all the Star Wars flash stuff I could find:

+ Bao Dur/Exile

+ Atton/Exile

+ Waiting in Line for Episode III

+ Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Classic Version

+ Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Special Edition

(better animation)

If you've got any more just post them. :)

** first two links from this post by Bastila_Skywalker.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Yeah it was triumph ripping on the nerds for a good ten minutes. I have it downloaded from LimeWire but I can't post it, I thought somebody would get a kick out of it... :huh:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hey all. I just decided to collect together all the Star Wars flash stuff I could find:

+ Bao Dur/Exile

+ Atton/Exile

+ Waiting in Line for Episode III

+ Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Classic Version

+ Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Special Edition

(better animation)

If you've got any more just post them. :)

** first two links from this post by Bastila_Skywalker.

Pah! You call this a compilation of Star Wars Flash excerps, but you've yet to post a single Star Wars Kid link. :(

manthing2.jpg

Pah!  You call this a compilation of Star Wars Flash excerps, but you've yet to post a single Star Wars Kid link.  :)

Dude, the Star Wars kid is sooo overrated... :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You mean the one where triumph the dog rips into people waiting in line for Clones, i saw that 3 years ago it was funny for th elife of me i cannot remmeber where though - ithink it was iFilm

http://www.ifilm.com/?sctn=fanfilms&pg=starwars

THe clip i was talking about is on that page among others...

thanks for the link Flatus, great site :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My prediction: This will be moved

lol still laughing at star wars gangsta rap after all these years, special edition is cool.

I'd like to see one based on the new trilogy

They did a sequel to the song, but there hasn't been a flash movie made from it unfortunately. It includes Jar Jar talking about how useless he is and C3P0 talking about how gay he is.

EDIT: Ok, so they did do a movie for it. But its nowhere near as good as the first one.

Warning: The language in this one is a lot more explicit than the first one too.

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfswgangsta2.html

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My prediction: This will be moved

lol still laughing at star wars gangsta rap after all these years, special edition is cool.

I'd like to see one based on the new trilogy

They did a sequel to the song, but there hasn't been a flash movie made from it unfortunately. It includes Jar Jar talking about how useless he is and C3P0 talking about how gay he is.

EDIT: Ok, so they did do a movie for it. But its nowhere near as good as the first one.

Warning: The language in this one is a lot more explicit than the first one too.

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfswgangsta2.html

;) (w00t) :p

manthing2.jpg