Dxun sith mission

When the jedi from ondoran asks for help ur group also has to do a mission on dxun to get some sith. I tryed with Mira, Engineer guy and atton but there crap.

Who can i pick thats good and also remebering to keep some good ones for the ondoron battle later which i presume there will be.

Might get a jedi person that has master heal as it would be useful. But who else?

It depends on how you levelled the chracters. Bao- dur is useful because he can disarm the mines and autodefenses, mira can lead you through the mines. Otherwise its up to you, take one of your strongest melee fighters.

The exile and kreia are set for onderon so you can only choose one additional chracter.

Visas is always my party leader. Something very important for character no 1 or 2 is that this party member has got both Stealth and demolition skill. Bao Dur will be picked up by the camera because of his Remote, so this I think is no good option.

Atton or Mira are good for the no. 2 position. 3rd position? A good fighter, anyone you see fit. I usually pick HK-47. Mandalore is a good one but I think it's good if you put him in for the palace in 3rd place (You get influence if you sided with Talya and you order to kill Vaklu at the end).

Master Vandar lives!

I honestly dont think it matters who you bring as long as you make sure you have T3M4 in your party. Get that kid into some good armor, up his blasters, get some implants in him and some re-usable shields, this droid is the only reason I made it past that temple at all. Even more so when you reach the end. If you make it to the end and cant finish it, ask me how I did it with this one, single droid after the rest of my party was killed.

I honestly dont think it matters who you bring as long as you make sure you have T3M4 in your party.  Get that kid into some good armor, up his blasters, get some implants in him and some re-usable shields, this droid is the only reason I made it past that temple at all.  Even more so when you reach the end.  If you make it to the end and cant finish it, ask me how I did it with this one, single droid after the rest of my party was killed.

I think you should not say Implants and re-usable shields since T3-M4 is a droid and can equip 2 droid upgrades (not implants) and 1 re-usable shield. Just to not confuse people.

Master Vandar lives!

I honestly dont think it matters who you bring as long as you make sure you have T3M4 in your party.

LOL, I agree with the first part of your sentiment but not the second.

On one hand, T3 can act as a portable workbench for the Exile but he won't even talk to any of the Dxun team; on the other hand, T3 is the only techie who doesn't have Stealth. Plus, there is the 'Zen and the Art of T3 Maintenance' meditation thingy which is exclusive to the Exile. If you send T3 to Dxun then you cannot summon him to your side on Onderon.

Be that as it may, it would be fun if we could send HK-47 and the Fat One, with Bao-Dur as team leader (with the upgraded remote that repairs droids during combat). However, I don't think that is possible. <_<

I kept Visas on the Dxun run at all times and found Bao-Dur to be really usefull. The third member was pretty much droids. GOTO was useless and T3 was a slight improvement.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well i have auto leveled the characters except exile mainly cos i didnt want to fuss about too much this run throught of the game and i thought the computer would do a decent enough job.

Bao-dur or whatever the heck hes called, has a upgraded floater droid. Old women said wise choice when i picked him, he wasnt too bad with the bowcaster. Mira (bounty hunter) was with a good vibro blade. And atton was stuck opn ranged attack when i had him on vibro blade which i didnt notice till they were all near dead and he wasnt helping mira with melee attacks lol.

The only jedi's i have are the ones u meet, i didnt know any of the others could be trained as jedi and thought they were all crap so never used them in missions, i used mainly Visas then the old women and exile as there the only force powered ones with sabers.

I usually find ranged blasters equiped party members useless as most enemy are melee based and blasters are useless at close range. Plus blasters i think cant kill anything quickly as it takes about 10 shots to kill somit.

Lol now if the droids could use sabers, hehe hk-47 with one at least then that would be cool and probably really useful but i doubt he can use them.

If i used only droids like goto, hk and t3 what kinda weapons should i use on them? Also i dunno why (slightly off topic) but when on ondoron in the cantenia, using GOTO (floating) to move about was smoother on fps than using exile or mandalore (is mandalore canderas from kotor btw?) Is that because theres no walking animation used when using goto that it seems smoother when u move.

Oh and when i had mira, bao dor and atton when i was walking along with the mandalorian i came across the mine field with alarm at end of tunel. I used mira to sneak past mines but the alarm went off, is thatcos the other were following me or cos i had no cloak on? Though it was only if u touched the mines the alarm would go off.

Oh and when i had mira, bao dor and atton when i was walking along with the mandalorian i came across the mine field with alarm at end of tunel. I used mira to sneak past mines but the alarm went off, is thatcos the other were following me or cos i had no cloak on? Though it was only if u touched the mines the alarm would go off.

Both. You need to be in solo mode to activate stealth, and it doesn't go off only if you have stealth on, and have a good repair skill to deactivate it.

Well i have auto leveled the characters except exile mainly cos i didnt want to fuss about too much this run throught of the game and i thought the computer would do a decent enough job.

Bao-dur or whatever the heck hes called, has a upgraded floater droid. Old women said wise choice when i picked him, he wasnt too bad with the bowcaster.  Mira (bounty hunter) was with a good vibro blade.  And atton was stuck opn ranged attack when i had him on vibro blade which i didnt notice till they were all near dead and he wasnt helping mira with melee attacks lol.

The only jedi's i have are the ones u meet, i didnt know any of the others could be trained as jedi and thought they were all crap so never used them in missions, i used mainly Visas then the old women and exile as there the only force powered ones with sabers.

I usually find ranged blasters equiped party members useless as most enemy are melee based and blasters are useless at close range.  Plus blasters i think cant kill anything quickly as it takes about 10 shots to kill somit.

Hmm.......you gave Mira a vibroblade because blasters are useless?? In my experience, Mira can drop almost anything with a blaster in a shot or two, I'd never consider giving her a blade. And Bao with a ranged weapon?? Look at your characters stats - if they have high DEX, stick to ranged, if high strength, use melee. Works for me.

bg.

I have decided to try vistas, bao and t3. I can get upto the point where u get to kil a few sith near the ship but after than i try to goto entrance of crypt or whatever it is and there tones of sith and thers even a few with sabres. Vista isnt too bad but the other get killed very quickly cos of like 3 to 1 for each of them, so they get killed very quickly. Driving me nuts, tryed playing that small battle bit about 4 times now and same results. Might have a chance if i can kill a few at a time but they pour out of that temple thing and i hate the granders they have. Plus the stipud beast keeps attack me also. WHY the beast doesnt attack sith as well is totally unfair.

Your right whoever said it about the computer giving crap stats when auto leveling. Bao is about 14 in strength and 15 in dex. Vistas is 20 dex i think and 14 in strength.

• 15 years later...