A bug related to Kreia and Bao-Dur

This is what probably caused it. I trained with the handmaidens on telos' hidden academy after my dialog with that woman (the first of the jedi, i don't remember her name). Well, it separated me from Kreia and Bao-Dur, like it should, but I could not get them back into my party. After that I got to my ship and departed for Telos and then Korriban- they don't follow me around, they just stand still. I can't talk to them, unless I possess them and click and the main character.

Is there any fix for this, I really hate this bug? Thank you in advance!

I had EXACTLY that bug (on the Xbox), after I accidentally spoke to one of the Handmaidens during sparring. I couldn't find a way of fixing it - I went to every planet, kept switching members, but nothing worked. I had to go back to an earlier save, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get any of the extra force points/feats from Kreia.

If anyone knows of a less drastic solution, do tell!

Just to add, this happened on the PC version of Kotor 2. It's happening only to the two characters I was with (Kreia and Bao-Dur). Sadly, I don't have any of previous saves anymore, or I would go back. Silly me, I thought one big bug with the starting conversation in that area (the hidden academy) was enough.

But on the up side of the problem, if I possess that character and play through him/her, everything is fine, as long as I don't have the other compromising character in my party.

I'm still open to any suggestions.

edit: One more thing. If it is possible, then I'd like someone else's saved game from just after they finished with the whole thing in the hidden academy, or just before it- after the second crash on the polar region on Telos. Is it possible to use someone else's saved game?

I had the same on the PC. I don't think I missed out on too much as I could still get crystal upgrades from Kreia if I took her off the ship. Unfortunately it meant that I didn't use Bao-Dur at all, but hopefull yit won't happen next time through.

I had the same on the PC. I don't think I missed out on too much as I could still get crystal upgrades from Kreia if I took her off the ship. Unfortunately it meant that I didn't use Bao-Dur at all, but hopefull yit won't happen next time through.

Crystal upgrades? Hmm, what is that?

Crystal upgrades? Hmm, what is that?

you'll find out later about crystal upgrades, don't wanna ruin it for you :rolleyes:

send me a msg if you still want a savegame file.

~msp