Where is?

Never heard of it, but the loot you find in games is totally random... I've played through 3 times and I haven't gotten it either. I've also never gotten the Onasi blaster, even though I know someone who found two during the same game.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Wow. I assume you only find Malak's gear at a fairly high level, though (which I'm not patient enough to get to).

Exar Kun apparently had quite a collection of light battle armour. I know, because I seem to have found most of it. About four suits, in fact. :-

You can get Malak's armor, although it doesn't really resemble what he wears at all. <_<

I've also never gotten the Onasi blaster, even though I know someone who found two during the same game.

I've gotten it from a guy on Onderon... I think it's that guy with the soldier next to him by Riiken.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Hmm, never got Exar Kun suits...

Exar Kun's armor sucks donkey balls. To put it mildly.

It might be decent, stats-wise (although not the best), but it looks absolutely stupid. But then again most of the armor looks stupid. That's why I always equipped the robes because they just looked much cooler.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hmm, never got Exar Kun suits...

Exar Kun's armor sucks donkey balls. To put it mildly.

It might be decent, stats-wise (although not the best), but it looks absolutely stupid. But then again most of the armor looks stupid. That's why I always equipped the robes because they just looked much cooler.

Amen and amen, mighty disembodied spirit. As for Malak and Carth's weapons, the Russian has information... :-

Malak's Lightsaber (or at least the one I found) was a NON-UPGRADEABLE purple lightsaber balanced for the off-hand, yet with the damage of a normal saber (2-20), as opposed to the 2-16 damage of a normal short saber. WHich is a pathetic abitity, because any moddified short saber is better...

The Onasi Blaster is also NON-UPGRADEABLE. It is balanced for the off-hand and comes with a 4-11 damage range (much better than the average 1-8 of a normal blaster), and a +2 attack modifier.