what do you think of episode 3

anakins revenge

What do you think of episode 3 so far?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of episode 3 so far?

• Im excited i think itll be great
    • Its ok, im lookin forward to it
    • i just want to see heads roll and lots of fighting
    • Its not as good as i wanted
    • It blows

Well lets face it

Episode 1 and 2 SUCKED

They had nice effects and nice choreographies in battles but except that everything other just SUCKED

Espesially Phontom Menace was for small kids with Anakin driving a Starfighter and **** like that

I will be cautious abiout Episode 3

I hope it is like the OLD good trilogy (Episode IV and after)

And you're not a kid?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think I will probably enjoy Episode III more than I or II because I no longer have any illusions about what to expect. It will be visually impressive, and it will be satisfying to see the characters go down the paths we know they will. The dialogue will be weak, and the acting will be patchy. If I'm wrong about that, it will be a wonderful surprise and will make my day. If I'm right, I'm determined to enjoy it as it is.

I'm hoping the TV series will be better. We're told here in the UK that one reason why many American TV shows are better than ours, and they undoubtedly are, is that they have teams of writers behind them, producing consistent, solid writing. George Lucas' weaknesses are both his lack of writing talent and his inability to recognise this lack of talent and bring other co-writers on board. Surely the TV shows won't make the same mistake.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The film will never be as good as the version of the trailer with subtitles in leet was. Of course, if they had leet subtitles all the way through the film, that would be awesome.

Learn to use the dark side of the force, and you will be t3h r0xXoR!

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

"Darkside is the way to abilities some consider to be...sploitz"

Reveilled, throw stoo a link, I can't find a working one right now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Question should have been "Will episode 3 be more Phantom Menace or Empire Strikes Back?" Funny how one of the worst films ever can be part of the series with one of the best films ever.

Cannot wait for Starwars the TV series. <_<

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

Question should have been "Will episode 3 be more Phantom Menace or Empire Strikes Back?"  Funny how one of the worst films ever can be part of the series with one of the best films ever. 

Cannot wait for Starwars the TV series. <_<

It's hard to believe that RotJ was in the same trilogy as ANH and ESS.

Not too much of a stretch of the imagination to see two great films and one bad one in TOT and two bad films and one great one in TNT.

TOT = The Original Trilogy

TNT = The New Trilogy

ANH is overrated.

ok another "wasnt as good as i wanted" and now an "it blows".

If those are sincere - the people must have misunderstood the question.

Well, the question is "What do you think of Episode 3 so far?", so one would presume that the question would include things such as the trailer and descriptions of what happens in the film, etcetera etcetera in amking the decision. So, if you thought the trailer "blowed", then "it blows" would be an apporopriate answer.

Put it down to a poorly worded question and responses, I suppose.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

You sound like the people that started the campaign for Enterprise to be cancelled.

Yeah, but Enterprise being cancelled was justified. It was awful. The only episode that I actually watched all the way through was the latest one with the mirror universe thug federation.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this movie. After the 4 months of absolutly nothing I was interested in I now have some movies that I would like to see. And if as someone else said it's all action scenes with only the barest plot it would still be better than EpII. :)

Kinda sad that cancellation business, and to think that there won't be any new Star Trek shows feels strange, it is afterall, the longest running sci-fi tv show. Is the cancellation justified ? of course it is, I didn't hate the show, but the folks at Paramount repeated the same mistake: mr. Voyager (Voyager was a blight upon the series, it sucked so bad, it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose), Mr. Voyager is, you guessed it, that **** head Rick Berman, proof of this, is when he got pulled off DS9, it became the greatest Star Trek series ever, as opposed to Voyager to which he dedicated himself, it turned out to be the worst junk heap of the entire series. And they allowed him to meddle in enterprise, that explains why we lost it and why Star Trek is crashing and burning. To be blunt, Enterprise had extreme potential, until you let Berman squander it all.

DS9 sucked. Sucked so bad. Boldly sitting in one place where others have sat before. Woo. DS9 was the longest yawnfest of any star trek series.

Voyager was way, way better than DS9. Not that that's hard.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I dont know the mechanics of the shows (who were the writers etc.) But IMO DS9 and Voyager both sucked for the first 3 seasons.

It was only after ds9 introduced a proper story arc (dominon war) and had less of those boring episodes wher nothing happens but some minor character learns a lesson.

When voyager encountered the borg that was when it became interesting.

Never watched enterprise but from what i know - the theme title sucks. Will download the final ep though when it airs in a couple of weeks.]

Back on topic: read the ep 3 comic: doesnt really reveal much except the wheres and whens of the events we all know are going to happen. As a comic its crap.

Ive started reading the novelisation by matthew stover, i've never read a SW book before but boy does his writing stink! i hope it gets better after the first chapter.

DS9 sucked.  Sucked so bad.  Boldly sitting in one place where others have sat before.  Woo. DS9 was the longest yawnfest of any star trek series.

Voyager was way, way better than DS9.  Not that that's hard.

I would be careful of what you say. You see that monitor you're looking at? It's actually Odo. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

DS9 sucked.  Sucked so bad.  Boldly sitting in one place where others have sat before.  Woo. DS9 was the longest yawnfest of any star trek series.

That's simplifying a tad too much. The Dominion War arc is the best in any ST show, ever. And the acting in DS9 is way better than that in VOY.

Never watched enterprise but from what i know - the theme title sucks. Will download the final ep though when it airs in a couple of weeks.]

The first two seasons are rather weak. The second one is probably the worst of the show, and one of the worst in all of ST. The third and fourth seasons are good stuff, though. For some reason I have a feeling that the last episode is going to be just something to appease the ST fundamentalists that claim that continuity with TOS has been totally destroyed and stuff. In short, I fear it's going to suck donkey balls...

Ive started reading the novelisation by matthew stover, i've never read a SW book before but boy does his writing stink! i hope it gets better after the first chapter.

Well, do you think if he was a competent writer he would be wasting his time writing about SW, and novelizations at that?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Voyager was way, way better than DS9.  Not that that's hard.

There's no accounting for taste.

21344u said it best, the three first seasons of DS9 sucked, but after that, the series became the best of Star Trek. That was the precise time Berman was taken off DS9 and put to work on the trash heap referred to as Voyager.

Evidence speaks for itself, Berman's meddling proved to be the deathknell of ST.

Episode 1 and 2 pretty much killed any expectations that I may have had for any future Star Wars project.

I will most likely go see episode 3. But I do not expect it to be any good or better the episode 1 or 2.

I kinda agree, but I believe it hard for Ep3 to be worse than Ep1. Actually, I DO like Ep2 (not as much as 4,5,6 of course).

About ST, TNG will always be my favourite, followed by the whole Kirk era. Anything released after TNG, I can't stand.

But, in the very end, I must say it all comes down to personal taste.