wretched handmaidens

How do I defeat the 5 handmaidens? I miss most of the time and they almost always save against my force powers.

i would recomend to use a force whirlihd ( th one befrore force wave) dont use any mentally powers like stasis cause i think they wont work and if u could give ore information wheter u r dark orl ihgth i could help u better :lol:

Cheater Way:

Do damage, save, load, repeat.

My Not-so-cheater Way:

At the very start of the combat, run past the three handmaidens in front of you into one of the corners so that they can only attack you from the front. This also helps because usually only two of them can attack you at once this way. Hopefully you have a decent supply of melee shields. Throw them up, attack, and repeat. They'll do enough damage to you that one shield charge will last probably only two rounds. To be on the safe side just reuse the shield after every one of your attacks until there are only two handmaidens left.

You fought the handmaidens? In my game, it happened in a cutscene, with Brianna (the Last of the Handmaidens) drawing her lightsaber, then a fade to black and several femenine groans. the Hadnmaiden then fights atris (actual comabt). Then My character arrived, and also fought Atris. twice.

"You fought the handmaidens? In my game, it happened in a cutscene, with Brianna (the Last of the Handmaidens) drawing her lightsaber, then a fade to black and several femenine groans. the Hadnmaiden then fights atris (actual comabt). Then My character arrived, and also fought Atris. twice."

You can spar with them the first time you're on Telos.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

You fought the handmaidens? In my game, it happened in a cutscene, with Brianna (the Last of the Handmaidens) drawing her lightsaber, then a fade to black and several femenine groans. the Hadnmaiden then fights atris (actual comabt). Then My character arrived, and also fought Atris. twice.

That's different.

The initial poster is referring to the sparring matches against the Handmaidens which you can opt to engage in the first time you are at the Telos Jedi Academy.