Let's Face It

you can play as either anakin or obi-wan bitches.

im lookin forward to episode 3 and whats funny is that most of u ppl trashin it havent done any research on whats really goin down. Episode 3 isnt as dark as i would have especially wanted, but for some reason to me it fits. I kinda like episodes 1-3 as much, if not more, than the old saga. Just read the script and look at stuff on it online.

It looks pretty neat.

I'm just curious... Is it going to be a straight hack and slash game? Or are there going to be some decent lightsaber simulation.

EDIT- Just saw Movies.. indeed looks like a hack and slash type... Don't think i will bother to buy it now :/

was it 12 levels or 16 levels? that doesnt seem like enough but i want a game where i can simply kill kill kill and slaughter.

and it has lightsabers =)

and if i get this then maybe i wont have to watch the movie.

btw do you choose a character at the beginning of the game or do you simultaniously switch characters?

I wonder if they would have been better off making it a RPG. Unless its lightsaber combat is better than JA or JO, it'll never be a good game, IMO.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You choose to be either ANakin or Obi-wan at the beginning of the game, and then u work together until...well....you know what goes down....

And supposedly, the lightsaber combat is supposed to be controlled well and be the most realistic-jedi experience so far in a Star Wars game, but that's just the media hype, we won't find out till it's out...I say rent it first...

And supposedly, the lightsaber combat is supposed to be controlled well and be the most realistic-jedi experience so far in a Star Wars game, but that's just the media hype, we won't find out till it's out...I say rent it first...

It's not realistic...

If you check out the Multiplayer videos on the official site... You will see Dooku pretty much slashing up Windu with his lightsaber... No saber blocks, no dodging... And he is still alive after the 3 hit combo! This game looks like a Star Wars version of Devil May Cry. :(

I can't imagine it will have much story beyond the movie, which has been so foreshadowed/leaked it will hold no surprise anyway. Dialogue? Interesting characters to interact with? I'll wait for the reviews, but I can't really imagine this will be a substitute for a good RPG if you're looking for the things I'm looking for.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)