Zombies in South Asia

Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Me Explorer wont open teh linky either.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Stoping being a fxcking nerd and grab a shotgun, man!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Sever the head or destroy the brain. Shotgun does both, so I lean towards the shotgun. As long as its a combat shotgun. None of this reloading after 2 shots crap. And I want clips, if I'm fighting zombies, I don't want to get eaten while reloading.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd totally be all for turn undead, but I'm sorry to say game mechanics don't work in the real world. Shotguns do.

On a somewhat related note... does anyone else wish Cartoon Physics worked in real life sometimes? Just so I could do like 2 minute of weightlifting and be a musclebound freak.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd totally be all for turn undead, but I'm sorry to say game mechanics don't work in the real world. Shotguns do.

Damn you're logic...what's next...Saying that Blackstaff and Drizzt are not real? :-

On a somewhat related note... does anyone else wish Cartoon Physics worked in real life sometimes? Just so I could do like 2 minute of weightlifting and be a musclebound freak.

That would work well against zombies :)

I want an UZI :(" :D

Cambodia is in South-East Asia. South Asia is the Indian subcontinent. Maybe if Zombies were better at geography, or issued with maps, they wouldn't wander around aimlessly all the time.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)