(Force) Spam Protection?

I'm heading into the endgame today, just confronted Atris, and was wondering if there was either:

A) a bug in computing enemy saves against your pc's Force powers.

B) their saves are just ridiculously high at the end of the game.

I'm playing LS 21 Guard/ 9 Master with 34 WIS and 26 CHA for on Difficult. Is it possible these stats are just too low?

Korriban was my last planet and for awhile I would get some "Saved" and some "Resisted" but now at the end of the game every Force Wave and Stasis power I throw at them is resisted by every enemy on the screen. I don't mind balancing the game so that the Force-Spamming Technique from KotOR 1 is no longer an effective strategy by istelf, but only being able to use Master Speed + Master Critical Strike + two keen sabers for 200+ damage a round is equally boring.

I'm heading into the endgame today, just confronted Atris, and was wondering if there was either:

A) a bug in computing enemy saves against your pc's Force powers.

B) their saves are just ridiculously high at the end of the game.

I'm playing LS 21 Guard/ 9 Master with 34 WIS and 26 CHA for on Difficult.  Is it possible these stats are just too low?

Korriban was my last planet and for awhile I would get some "Saved" and some "Resisted" but now at the end of the game every Force Wave and Stasis power I throw at them is resisted by every enemy on the screen.  I don't mind balancing the game  so that the Force-Spamming Technique from KotOR 1 is no longer an effective strategy by istelf, but only being able to use Master Speed + Master Critical Strike + two keen sabers for 200+ damage a round is equally boring.

This isn't entirely unexpected, since the game scales up the enemy strengths as you get higher up in your character level.

If you want to give yourself an extra edge, you can use Force Plague, which has no save, and saps your enemies' resistance a good bit.

Well, sorry. The game balance was blown to pieces when they decided to remove the level cap. Enemies getting ridiculously high bonuses to their saving throws is just one of the symptoms. Blame it on whiners demanding "more levels".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.