Cheats don;t work (anymore)

Well, I've finished KotOR 2 without cheats... and now I wanna experience it WITH cheats... Well, I have used a cheat in my first try, but that was just a test if they work. They did. But now they don't :lol: I've done everything, the EnableCheats=1 stuff, have pressed ~ and enter and then tried typing it in but apart from accessing the inventory screen I've done nothing. Help anyone?

The KOTOR2 console is invisible...

OOoh! The save game editor! This is so fun -- you can turn Disciple into a gizka!!

Wow, makes him so much better looking and better acceptable as TM :lol:

Any one have a screenshot of this lightsaber weilding gizka for those of us with a consle?

The guy above has one in his sig, it's just too dark to be visible...

Any one have a screenshot of this lightsaber weilding gizka for those of us with a consle?

Well, I tried this and you can equip the gizka with the lightsaber, but it doesn't appear during the game, though it can use force powers. =)

HAHA!! :D Best screenshot EVER! :lol:

no this guy is right cheats dont work anymore, i just tried to use one today for the first time, because i got sick of never finding a cyan crystal, and it wouldnt work

Cheats do work . Make sure you type EnableCheats=1 with a capital E and C. Then you need to find the proper key combination to bring up the console: this varies according to your language settings . Finally, the console is invisible: you won't see anything, even as you type. Just check your inventory or stats or use the warp cheat to test it out.

Abd if you can't make it (or even if you can), get KSE: http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php (no gizka with force powers without KSE. KSE allows you to customize your game much more than simple cheats, all this in a few clicks)