The three choices - for what?

In the ending, when Kreia is about to die, she gives the exile three choices,

1. Stay at Malachor V (Follow Raven)

2. Leave Malachor V

3. GO back into exile.

But when the part of the reply comes, only two choices:

1. Follow Raven

2. Leave

Why is that so? Anyway, even if I chose Follow Raven, nothing happens, and I still apparently leave Malachor V.

Coomments???

I think the conversation choices are designed to force you down one route. They sort of force you to go look for Revan. IIRC even if you don't say you will follow Revan, you say something like 'I don't want to be here anymore'. This isn't very specific and may also mean you go looking for Revan.

The three choices were only illusion,cause in fact you can't decide what you want to do.I think that maybe they force the Exile to leave cause IF they ever make a KOTOR 3 the Exile would be in the unknown region with Revan.Maybe.

The three choices were only illusion,cause in fact you can't decide what you want to do.I think that maybe they force the Exile to leave cause IF they ever make a KOTOR 3 the Exile would be in the unknown region with Revan.Maybe.

I agree Sophy when in if the put out Kotor III if feel that we may have the choice of fighting against of with Revan.

No matter what,the exile follows reven into the unknown regions, you just get the choice of staying on M5 a little longer even though they don't show it, or going to the unknown regions. I belive that Obsidan will release KOTOR III for the PC and the XBOX 2. They perpossfully leave somany unaswered questions after the game ends that it would be a crime not to make a third edition. (Besides, Star wars has a thing with trilogy's)

Yeah, Lucas Arts were in development on KOTOR III, but development was halted. My theroy as follows:

1. In development = pre-production, i.e.: story, character concepts, etc. I don't think it means that a company had been commissioned and were working on it.

2. They halted development until they know the specs of the X-Box 2.

Aren't they bound to have the specs by now?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.