KOTOR 3: The death of the Exile

KOTOR 3: Nothing to do with Revan or the Exile

KOTOR 3: B4-D4's Revenge

KOTOR 3: The fish people strike back

KOTOR 3: Light and Dark

KOTOR 3: All Tatooine, all the time

KOTOR 3: The HK saga

KOTOR 3: The magnetically sealed doors

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Kotor III Revan Jones's Diary

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

KOTOR III: Greedo Shot First

KOTOR III: KOTOR With a Vengeance

KOTOR III: Dr. Zelka (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let the Developer Make the Freaking Game)

KOTOR 3D: Hail to the Sith, baby!

KOTOR U2: How To Dismantle a Joshua Tree You Can't Leave Behind Under a Blood Red Sky

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

KOTOR3: The Sith are back. Yes, again.

KOTOR3: Charging up the Entry Ramp.

KOTOR3: Once again the Sith have screwed the Repulic and Jedi order and the only hope is some guy or gal who becomes a Jedi. Yes, it's that same storyline with new characters and 6, count em 6 Sith Lords to kill. WOW!

KOTOR3: The Musical.

KOTOR3: Knights in Shining Armour.

Kotor3: Return of the Jedi (yes, yeth again)

Kotor3: Total Annahilation of the Force (part 2)

Kotor3: Hunt for the Red Revan

Kotor3: Too Fast Too Furious (The SwoopRace edition K3)

Kotor3: Revange of the Republic

Kotor3: Yet another new hopefull last Jedi

Kotor3: The Gizka Strike Back

Kotor3: Kreia Strikes Back

Kotor3: Attack of the Cloned Enemy's

Kotor3: The good (Exile), the Bad (Revan) and the Ugly (that new dude in K3)

KotORIII: Not Developed By Obsidian.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

KoTOR III: The game that was dropped by LucasArts.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

KOTOR 3:Galaxy idol

KOTOR 3:Dude,where's my airspeeder?

KOTOR 3:The fellowship of the Hawk

KOTOR 3:Sith city

KOTOR 3:The Sithrix revolution

KOTOR 3:Saving private Exile

KOTOR 3:Mandalorian pie

KOTOR 3:Kill Sith

KOTOR 3:The lightsaber massacre

KOTOR 3:Finding Revan

Soon everywhere in Galaxy...

:-

KoTOR III: The game that was dropped by LucasArts.

There WILL be a KOTOR III.

Soothsayers are not very reliable when it comes to the gaming industry :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "