discusing about darth sion

New to the forums just thought i start a discussion on darth sion and get your opinions and thoughts why he looks like he got trapped in a blender :ph34r: . My opinion is that he was fighting in the mandalorian war and he took on more mandalorians than he could chew :) . either that or his saber shorted out while in a duel :o

Well, the medical log on the Harbinger said it looked like every bone in his body had been shattered and put back together, and that they didn't know what was literally keeping him together.

Plus, Kreia talks of him being the one who bathes in pain, which seems to be his favorite gig.

When you fight him on Korriban, he keeps regenerating to full health, presumably in the same fashion in which his mastery of the Force keeps his broken body together.

I don't know how he got shattered originally, but it's clear he put himself together (each time) as best he could. Maybe he's just really a masochist!

:)

evil_twin.jpg

Really?

I liked him, true; he had a "Night of the Living Dead" meets Evil-British-Supervillain motif going on.

I think I liked Nihilus better, though, simply because he was such an unknown. His description of being no longer a man, but then being seen by Visas as only "a man" once he is defeated by the Exile (who also uses the same type of weird Malachor V anti-Force power) ... plus the funky voice and mask to detail his transcendence of the flesh ... just seemed freaky.

:)

evil_twin.jpg

ya he was a pretty cool villian . but i think sion looked a tiny bit eviler and i think the only reason he was able to be defeated is because he just gave up other than that it would last till you ran outta stuff to heal yourself with :o. but thats just my own opinion although i wonder if he would still live if you chopped his head off :)

He's obviously into pain as a way to control his emotions/thoughts/impulses. So many of them are probably self-inflicted during meditation/learning rituals. har

Guess he found a way to heal himself etc. and of course he had to practice a lot to get it right - plus, once you have a skill like that, you'd probably become pretty careless about injury since you could just heal up whenever you want.

"Ooops, sliced off a finger while chopping my sirloin steak No problem."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually I thought in some ways Kreia did it to him when he was her apprentice.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Well, the medical log on the Harbinger said it looked like every bone in his body had been shattered and put back together, and that they didn't know what was literally keeping him together.

Explains why Force Crush is very painfull for the guy...

...Wait, maybe not...

I think he sleeps with viroblades  :(

Finnally somebody who knows :-

LOL well it seems that he suffered some sorta blaster shot to the face (why he has no sight in one eye and his skull is showing on one side of his head :) ) or got too close to an explosion. probably my last suggestion because it dosnt look like anything penetrated his face just burnt his skin off . of course if i looked like that i would go to the darkside too :thumbsup:

it could be all three flatus :)

Seriously, it always seemed to me like he did it to himself, to push the limits of pain so that he no longer felt it.

----------------

Kreia's Apprentice: Can I stay here in Korriban?

Darth Sion: Yes, you can.

KA: Thank you.

Darth Sion: You're welcome, but I want you to do me a favor.

KA: What's that?

Darth Sion: You have your lightsaber?

KA: Yeah.

Darth Sion: Hit me with it.

KA: WHAT?!

Darth Sion: I...want...you...to...hit...me...as...hard...as...you...can.

KA: I don't know about this.

Darth Sion: I don't know either. I want to find out. I've never been hit with a lightsaber. Have you?

KA: No, but that's a good thing, isn't it?

Darth Sion: I don't want to die like those masters on the Jedi Council. Like the Echani say, 'how much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?' I'll never ask again.

KA: Me?

Darth Sion: Yeah you. I'm letting you go first. If you want to have an arm left to swing your lightsaber you'll do it.

KA: This is crazy. Ok, where do you want it?

Darth Sion: Surprise me.

(Kreia's Apprentice takes a wild swing and lops off the side of Sion's face.)

Well, Sion warns the Exile a few times that about Kreia and at endgame if you are lightside she says "I will see you break before you show me mercy". She also has fun toying with the Jedi Masters. :thumbsup:

Darth Sion said, to a female Exile, something along the lines of, "She will break you...as she did me," as I recall. He even said, "You know nothing of her teachings! Nothing of the pain!" in another dialogue tree. It seemed like his "breaking" was inflicted, at least partially, by her hands.

Though, I also liked that idea that he was once a Jedi Knight who was somehow caught up in the Mass Shadow Generator's range once it was activated, but was kept alive against his will by the dark energies of Malachor V itself, even with his flesh seared and scarred, and with his bones completely compressed and shattered.

Maybe a combination of the two. Perhaps he survived the Mass Shadow Generator and the pain he suffered from it, but only to experience even more pain and agony at the hands of Darth Traya later.

kreia said he was a product of the jedi civil war in a dialogue option, which would make sense, cause you are led to believe he was a student at or atleast present the korriban academy when revan went there in the original so he probably wasn't all deformed at that point