is Atton Dustil Onasi?

Considering Atton also looks about as old as Carth, that would make it very difficult. Not to mention if you had played the game (or paid attention to the dialogue) you'd know that Atton's backstory makes it impossible to even think he was Dustil.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I remember a few years ago someone asking if Wedge Antilles and Captain Antilles of the Tantive IV were related. Apparently the answer is no, but at least they shared a surname!

What is people's obsession for finding connections between characters. The same thing occurs with Resident Evil. Still, some of the theories can be amusing.

is Atton Dustil Onasi?

Even if you're like me and don't know a single thing about the rest of the Expanded Universe of star wars stuff, if you have played through both KOTOR games you should realise how silly that question is :thumbsup:

- Dan

That's probably the most bizarre theory I've come across so far.

Well, one of, at least.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

does it make sense to anyone?

No, it doesn't. Even if you disregard the age problem and the backstory problem (which would be stupid, because they answer your question) think about the names. Why would Dustil Onasi change both his first and last names to become Atton Rand? It just doesn't make sense.

Besides, if you selected a DS Revan, he/she might have killed Dustil in K1, so it wouldn't work anyway.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

I remember a few years ago someone asking if Wedge Antilles and Captain Antilles of the Tantive IV were related. Apparently the answer is no, but at least they shared a surname!

Actually, I believe they corrected this to a certain degree by stating Antilles was his first name with his full name being Captain Antiles Colton.

That's probably the most bizarre theory I've come across so far.

Well, one of, at least.

Damn...what's the most?

T3-M4 is actually Jabba the Hutt

Actually, I believe they corrected this to a certain degree by stating Antilles was his first name with his full name being Captain Antiles Colton.

i heard another explanation that antilles was a common name in the sw universe - like smith.